Hulk vs Abomination: Who wins?

Well EB says that Abomination tries to outwit Hulk whereas Hulk tries to brutalise him!

I wonder if the public will be confused because both characters are green.

I think Hulk will turn gray at some point in this film.

I wonder if the public will be confused because both characters are green.

I think Hulk will turn gray at some point in this film.
it wont happen, Hulk doesnt look anything like Abomi, the only thing they have in common is their skin colour, i bet even that would be changed a bit, Hulk would be a darker green and Abomi could be a mix of Grey and Green.

Abomination beats hulk, then at the end, hulk beats him, standard set up, although I hope something a bit more different will occur, I fear this will be the result.

Although we have another villain too, so perhaps we have an interesting balance and not hulk shamshed, then hulk smash. Character is by far more important than action, sounds like the team know that which is good!

so... when two humans fights in a movie, public is confused because both are pink? :oldrazz:

I Think that a very different shade of green and a pair of purple pants will make well...

Hulk.gif
abom-l.jpg

I also wonder if Abomination will return in the comics around April next year.

I hope they do not do something where it ends up Betty building a machine that sucks out Abominations powers after which the Hulk beats him afater having been pummelled in the first battle.

The Abomination was restored to fuill strength later on and he ends up losing through the rage factor.

That doesnt sound too intresting..

I just want news on the movie..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"