Hype! Idol: Finale - Christmas Isn't Over Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a wee little suggestion here. It would be awesome if you could have one of these Hype Idols strictly in a voice chat setting so it could be like an actual live event. I'd definitely join in if that were the format.

I have a Ventrilo server, but it really only holds like.. 20 people. I can upgrade to more people, but it costs more per month. XD But you can record from it too, so we could record it like a live show and do a weekly podcast next time or whatever. o_O;;

I just have a wee little suggestion here. It would be awesome if you could have one of these Hype Idols strictly in a voice chat setting so it could be like an actual live event. I'd definitely join in if that were the format.

Stop living in the present.

Great job putting this whole thing together so professionally guys. :up:

Here’s Shlee with Eartha Kitt‘s Santa Baby.

Shlee - Santa Baby, Eartha Kitt

Would you hurry down her chimney after hearing that, judges?

Wow! :heart: :O

JP‘s last song of the season is inspired by One Republic‘s Apologize - here’s Quick Reply.

JP - Quick Reply, JP

Judges?

Haha! brilliant! :applaud

Shlee looks within herself and onward to the new year with her final song of the season, Reflection.

Shlee - Reflection, Christina Aguilera

Did you see what she did in that performance?

Beautifully sung. :up:

I have a Ventrilo server, but it really only holds like.. 20 people. I can upgrade to more people, but it costs more per month. XD But you can record from it too, so we could record it like a live show and do a weekly podcast next time or whatever. o_O;;

My main issue is that I have a good mic, but my sound card really sucks. It distorts my voice horribly.

Stop living in the present.

That's going to prove quite difficult.

Last edited:
Thank you for the finale. It was so well done and both singers are brilliant.

I voted. My vote should be worth 10 or something though. :o

*blushes profusely* Thank you, Hunter Rider! :heart:

I'm so nervous! Good luck, JP! :heart::heart::heart:!

Not with a Delorean it isn't.

I stayed out of it, I don't cheat like Bamfer.

Bamfer's a cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater. Had a wife and couldn't keep her. :cmad:

Poster of the year, everybody.

Mee is upset with his lame duck status.

I just want you to be all you can be.

[/erz]

He should call up George W and vent.

W is Memphis Slim.

*blushes profusely* Thank you, Hunter Rider! :heart:

I'm so nervous! Good luck, JP! :heart::heart::heart:!

:heart:
I don't think you should be nervous.

I am actually really impressed with this thread / competition, I thought it would all be a bit meh, but I was proved wrong, go you guys. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"