Hype Secret Santa, thoughts?

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
The past 2 years I've participated in Reddit's secret santa and other gift exchanges which have been pretty fun and didn't know if it would be possible or if there is interest in doing something similar here on the Hype.

Not exactly sure on how it would work but maybe a wiling mod could be in charge, anyone that wants to participate could PM their info and what comics/movies/shows they are interested. Assign all the participants a number, stick those in a one of those secret santa match generators, then everyone would get a PM with who they are sending their gifts to. $20 suggested price range.

Not sure about legalities but maybe we have some kind of TOS and you have to be 18 and up? If no mods are down and the Hype is cool I'd be cool with spearheading it.

Just spitballing here.

I know we used to send comic book gifts to winning hypsters back when Phaed and I ran the Contest of Marvels game forever ago, so this is probably allowed (or at least we were given permission to do so at the time). I could maybe be interested in participating.

I'll send DJ a MAGA hat :D

Doesn't seem like a ton of traction for the idea but I'd be happy to send you some Russian government subsidized vodka to warm your belly for the holidays. :hehe:

times like this make me miss Knowsbleed. he ran some pretty great Secret Santas in his time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"