SHH Secret SANTA 2012!!!

I did some crappy Photoshop job...

One for DC, one for Marvel...

I don't have the ability to make the video I wanted but I found something else that works. My gift is ready to go :up:

I haven't seen this yet. I got to watch it as soon as I can.

I don't really watch much television but I make sure to always watch A Christmas Story at least once every christmas. It's on my top 10 favorite Movies list (and yes, I actually have a list).

This year, I've also watched Gremlins (first time in years) and the majority of Jim Carrey's Grinch.

I wonder if Arthur Christmas is good. I might rent it this year.

I got my gift already done, so tomorrow night I'm going to post it at midnight. I don't want to forget, so I'll share the semi-goodness the first chance I get.

I'll try and send me gift tonight. I haven't completed it yet because I can't decide between an image or a poem... Might do both...

So being that I'll be busy most of today through tomorrow, I'll go ahead and get things started. I was very happy with who I got for Secret Santa, one of the two that I was hoping for (the other being Powder). With that said...

Hey Hawkingbird! So you know how we both share a love for Bendis' Avengers, despite being in the minority around these parts? Well, I got to thinking... with having killed so many Avengers over the years, but then bringing them back and saving the world again and again, is Brian Michael Bendis still on Santa's Nice List? I was a little too shy to ask in person so I pretended to be you and sent Santa a letter. Santa was kind enough to send Bendis a reply, but I intercepted it and now I'm giving it to you.

Here, Hawkingbird, is Santa's reply to Brian Michael Bendis... just for you. Merry Christmas.

Santa Claus said:
Hello,

Look at the personalized video message Santa has sent to Brian!
http://www.portablenorthpole.com/watch/gKWyBHa4Z6xl3SCo84xQ0Zw

Keep the magic alive!

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Well, here's my time to shine.

Dear GothamKnight, hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

vlcsnap2012120912h06m00.png

avengers1962.jpg

^It looks like Thor is staring that kid down thinking, "Boy you better enjoy this Christmas! I had to put on a hat!"

Is that Rick Jones btw?

^It looks like Thor is staring that kid down thinking, "Boy you better enjoy this Christmas! I had to put on a hat!"

Is that Rick Jones btw?

I really don't know to be honest, haha.

I just looked up "Avengers Christmas" on Google.

So being that I'll be busy most of today through tomorrow, I'll go ahead and get things started. I was very happy with who I got for Secret Santa, one of the two that I was hoping for (the other being Powder). With that said...

Hey Hawkingbird! So you know how we both share a love for Bendis' Avengers, despite being in the minority around these parts? Well, I got to thinking... with having killed so many Avengers over the years, but then bringing them back and saving the world again and again, is Brian Michael Bendis still on Santa's Nice List? I was a little too shy to ask in person so I pretended to be you and sent Santa a letter. Santa was kind enough to send Bendis a reply, but I intercepted it and now I'm giving it to you.

Here, Hawkingbird, is Santa's reply to Brian Michael Bendis... just for you. Merry Christmas.

Hobbit that is amazing:applaud ! That made mine and my Dad's Christmas Eve! Pure genius! And I knew Santa loves Bendis!

Oh my, wow! I won't be able to post mine until Boxing Day (I think). Wow...

:atp: much love Hobbit! Merry Christmas!

I'll be posting mine tomorrow , I promise. Probably in PM though.

Merry Christmas, JewishHobbit from your Secret Santa!

( The cover is written in Elvish and means : To JewishHobbit)

HobbitCover.gif

file_zps0c84de70-1.jpg

Avies I hope you will like

Hobbit1.gif

Hobbitx-mas_zpsec363956.jpg

HobbitSpidey.gif

m02d20121114t2i674357821wfhfwll460pl300rCBRE8AD1G6J00-1.jpg

rtadussacpti1ai30751ldiro0sv0a30-2-1-1.jpg

pile_of_books-1-1-1.jpg

Books-2-1-1.jpg

books-1-2.jpg

I can only put 10 images in a post so I will continue in another post.

Cont. To JewishHobbit from your Secret Santa

Pictures to show you the book titles better

pile_of_books-1-1.jpg

Books-2-1.jpg

Posters just for you

SpiderHobbitGlowyPoster-1.gif

2eyeww9.jpg

A very special map just for you. (clickable)

Merry Christmas, JewishHobbit. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I would love to take the credit for all of this but I did only the very simple looking ones. I had very kind Christmas elves helping me. Powder made the 2nd Christmas avy and Darkfly (a former member) made the posters, wallpaper, Christmas avy gif and the Spider-man/Hobbit avy. I thank them very much for helping me give you a great surprise.

Last edited:
HAH! It's a Christmas Palooza!

That's fantastic, Sensi. I'm laughing my butt off! I love so much of what you posted. The second avatar is my favorite rendition of Bilbo and how I picture him. That map is now my wallpaper. I love the book cover! I love my books in all those avatars and images :) Man, that is all just so awesome.

Thanks, Sensi. Awesome gift(s) :up:

Awwww I am so glad you liked them all. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Merry Christmas Parker Wayne!
Since you love movies so much, I came up with this. I must admit, all of it came from someone else who wants to stay secret. That person is a saint, and I love them most dearly.
combogif2.gif

Damn. JewishHobbit and Parker Wayne got hooked up nicely. :up:

My gift to POWdER-man.....

A white chicks icon!(hope you like that movie lol) That clearly fits his theme name.
6aOCA.gif

Okay, gonna post this early as I have no idea whether i'm gonna get online again on X-Mas Day.

So Happy Christmas to TheIrishAvenger. I have written you your own superhero mantra:

'On Christmas day, On Christmas night,
No Whiskey shall escape my sight,
Let those who worship Superherohype,
Beware my power--The Irish Avenger's light!

On boards of peace, On Batboards too,
Obey the laws of mods so true.
Misconduct must be answered for,
Swear us the chosen--the IrishAvengers crew!

You who are wicked, ginger and mean,
I'm the nastiest Irish man you've ever seen!
Come one, come all, put up a fight
We'll pound your potatoes, the Irish Avengers team!

On Christmas day, through Christmas night,
No other posters shall spread its light!
Let those who try to stop drinking tonight,
Burn like my power, The Irish Avenger's Light!'

:D

What are the odds, I got my buddy ol pal E-Man as my pick. I would like to say is that Stone Cold E.T would proudly give a mudhole stomp while riding a bicycle as he introduce to E-Man this wonderful Black Panther avatar!

CPuCL.gif

NOW CAN YOU DIG IT.....

SUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

ibxaT68DoP08QN.gif

[YT]YWc89__3WXU[/YT]

*is too busy dancing around celebrating the new av to give a proper response*

Haha, some awesome gifts so far! :D:up: Everyone is giving such unique and memorable gifts. :) Thank you Gotham Knight, I love my gift!

I guess I should continue the gift giving and provide part 2 of my gifts for bullets! Part 1 was sent to him by pm.

Some wallpapers that highlight three of your greatest loves in life, Batman, Anne Hathaway, and the Patriots that I created. BTW if you would like a copy without the Patriots logo let me know and I can send you revise one as it doesn't really fit with the rest of the wallpaper.

batmanwallpapers318tria.jpg

batmanwallpapers318tria.jpg

Here are some avy's to highlight other things you can enjoy and maybe use if you want.

WalkingDead_zpsa864263f.gif

Animation1-2_zps2779614d.gif

tumblr_mdgbuysacy1rq0ewp_zps221c2a03.gif

and FINALLY what is a Christmas without Santa Belichick passing out the gifts. HOHOHO. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Have a wonderful time everyone!

Throwavy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"