Hypelitism Is Wrong - Part 1

Lately, the insignia 'H.E.' (For Hype Elitists) has sprung up beneath the signatures of a growing movement of Hypesters, promoting an ideology of a social class of posters (the "Elite") as superior to the majority.

This is wrong, a morally volatile devolution from the Hype we know we can be. We can be a beacon of hope in a bleak world, a place where everyone can disagree, fight about it, then move past it and accept their differences. And occasionally bring them back up in a Deathmatch. :hehe:

But Hypelitism is wrong. We need to begin the path to Hypequality.

I furthermore believe that Hypelitism is an extension of NIN prejudices as propagated by the former Parker Wayne, and through his puppet Sawyer they are now beginning to wage a secret war on Kane52630, leader of the Numerican Hypesters. Cut the head off the snake and the body will flounder, I believe the words were. And if Kane falls, then the rest of the Free Hype will follow.

Who knows what forces C. Lee will unleash should H.E. attain too much influence.

The Hype Elitists must be stopped from destroying the Hype, but with kindness :hehe: through Equal Hypester Harmony.

End Manifesto.

Join T. H. E. M.

Oh gawd part 2...

There really should be a movie series based on DarkSentinel.

I, Vaporhead
DS Goes to Hell
DarkSentinel Rides Again

H.E. better behave, or I'll have to go Scary Glowing Lady on them again.

pics-image-2-119154637.jpg

Lately I've noticed Ultron-5 has been questioning the credentials of my beautiful elites. Of course they're elites; otherwise they wouldn't get an invite to my group (similar to how Ultron-5 will never get an invite).

Watch THEM squirm, fellow elites! The irony is that this started because Human Torch used to use "hype elitist" as slurs against us. Now that we've adopted the term as our own, they try to deny we are elites. This is madness, I know! And this is why they lose.

Feh, soon they will all be destroyed. :o

I'm sorry, who's squirming?

That's right, talk when you have room you egregious *****enozzle. :o

Thowwy :O
NOT thowwy! :cmad:
Naw but it's all for the halibut. :rimshot:

Haha oh THEM... They get so angry as they fade into obscurity, and complete their transition from an actual thing into a running joke (see New Coke :awesome: )

Are you at least mildly amused by the whole scenario? Because that matters to me, JJJ, and if I've somehow even mildly brought you *this* close to maybe thinking about that one time you said I actually made you laughed, if this whole thing has affected you even that much, then I feel like I've accomplished something on here.

Zoddammit :argh:

:up:

You just had to trample over my moment of sincerity, didn't you, Aziz. :o

Are you at least mildly amused by the whole scenario? Because that matters to me, JJJ, and if I've somehow even mildly brought you *this* close to maybe thinking about that one time you said I actually made you laughed, if this whole thing has affected you even that much, then I feel like I've accomplished something on here.

Zoddammit :argh:

:up:

If I was amused, I wouldn't tell you here. I like to make people wonder for days about my approval, like a teenage girl who doesn't reply to text-messages from her needy suitors.

But be a leader, DS. Don't be the amuser, be the one who expects others to amuse him. Otherwise this has all been for nothing. :o

By the way. Naming AnneFan as a potential candidate for your club is a quick way to alienate me.

So Miles is playing for the H.E,now? Does that mean the usual suspects will support him getting votes in deathmatches now?:o

Depends who he's against. I vote for my friends as I assume you do, HT.

HE didn't really come about until the death-matches were over (or soon to be over) so your timeline is off anyway. :o

PS: Who are the "usual suspects" and what makes them the so-called "usual suspects"?

Last edited:
You got it wrong.
That's my pet gorilla.
He is not amused by what any of T.H.E.M say in this thread. :o

Well, that would make sense, seeing as the lot of you have the same sense of humor as a wet blanket. :o

I know you really feel like this

DavidCry.gif

when you see how much fun T.H.E.M. has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"