Hypothetical Crossovers: Film Continuities that would be cool in a shared universe.

Back to the Future/Doctor Who
Indiana Jones/League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Sin City/Millennium Trilogy (Girl With The Dragon Tattoo)
Expendables/Jason Bourne
Dollars Trilogy/Magnificent Seven

Cabaret and The Sound of Music.

An older Sally Bowles and the Von Trapps killing Nazis. With song of course. :o

If I had time, I'd write terrible fan fiction featuring a Justice League/Legion of Doom themed crossover story with all the greatest heroes and villains of musical theatre. Jean Valjean leads his forces against the evil Judge Turpin.

Last edited:
Hannibal/Sweeny Todd. Hannibal finds a lovely place to dine.

Nightmare on Elm Street and Inception. Imagine Freddy messing with people in dreams then getting lost in the different layers. "Where the hell is everybody?"

:woot: At least he would be familiar with the spinning room technique.

But not the train randomly smashing through everything. I think it'd have been hilarious if he got trapped deep in someones dreamscape and couldn't get out. Just wandering the halls, flipping off the train and cursing the entire time.

He could help cook and bring in a higher level clientele. Just imagine him cooking something like in the show and making Mrs Lovetts meat pies into a five star restaurant while hanging out with people who would be happy to help.

He could help cook and bring in a higher level clientele. Just imagine him cooking something like in the show and making Mrs Lovetts meat pies into a five star restaurant while hanging out with people who would be happy to help.

The movie ends with the cast of both films singing "You got a friend in me."

During the musical numbers Hannibal could be accompanying them with the proper instruments. Then Will Graham shows, up sees them singing and dancing then promptly turns around and leaves.

During the musical numbers Hannibal could be accompanying them with the proper instruments. Then Will Graham shows, up sees them singing and dancing then promptly turns around and leaves.

"I... I aint' drunk enough to deal with this crap."

Human cellos.

How about PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN and THE GOONIES?

In a two track story we see Capt. Jack Sparrow lock horns with One Eyed Willie for possession of a powerful magical macguffin that can grant immortality in the past, and the now grown up Goonies and their children embark on a quest to find Chunk and Sloth, as Sloth is dying and Chunk believes in the legend of the magical item hidden by Willie. What ensues is a meeting of the old gang and romantic entanglements and friendships forged with their children during the adventure to find their missing friends, but what we learn is that the macguffin was used... By both Jack and Willie who are awakened from and immortal slumber to continue their battle in the modern day.

Ooh... One I always wanted to see... GHOSTBUSTERS/BEETLEJUICE. The "Ghost with the Most" vs. The Paranormal investigators willing to believe you.

Hannibal/The Human Centipede

Hannibal walks into a room, sees the Human Centipede, vomits all over the place and promptly decides to turn his life around for the better.

The End.

Hannibal/The Human Centipede

Hannibal walks into a room, sees the Human Centipede, vomits all over the place and promptly decides to turn his life around for the better.

The End.

Or he just shakes his head and says, "No... You're doing it all wrong."

Or Will Graham shows up, closes his eyes, opens them and runs away screaming.

Apocalypse Now/Valhalla Rising/The Thing (Carpenter remake)

Resident Evil/Underworld/The Fast and The Furious

I wish you guys would elaborate more on these ideas. Some are a real hoot to think about.

Hunger Games/Battle Royale.

The Japanese kids come and kick the crap out of the lame copys characters.

I wish you guys would elaborate more on these ideas. Some are a real hoot to think about.

I wish I knew where to being with that first one!

The second idea: the root cause of lycanthropy provided the Umbrella Corporation with the foundations for the research and development of the Tyrant Virus. The vampires and werewolves were originally test subjects created by Umbrella's founder back in the distant past, when science was the province of the wealthy and considered sorcery by the poor and the superstitious. In the present day, the Umbrella Corporation has reignited the war between the werewolves and vampires to see if the test subjects are marketable as Urban Warfare Bio-Organic Weapons. Various cartels provide the corporation with human subjects from impoverished third-world nations. These cartels are connected to the various criminal organizations involved in the underground street racing circuit.

I wish I knew where to being with that first one!

The second idea: the root cause of lycanthropy provided the Umbrella Corporation with the foundations for the research and development of the Tyrant Virus. The vampires and werewolves were originally test subjects created by Umbrella's founder back in the distant past, when science was the province of the wealthy and considered sorcery by the poor and the superstitious. In the present day, the Umbrella Corporation has reignited the war between the werewolves and vampires to see if the test subjects are marketable as Urban Warfare Bio-Organic Weapons. Various cartels provide the corporation with human subjects from impoverished third-world nations. These cartels are connected to the various criminal organizations involved in the underground street racing circuit.

Do we get to see the Rock and Vin transformed into hybrid Lycan/Vamps fighting alongside Milla at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"