No Way Home "I am Rhino!" - Paul Giamatti Returns

I actually had a serious addiction to that game. It's real easy to get good at it and crime generates random so it's really hard to not wanna just keep kicking ass.

Back to the topic of Rhino really wish he was in MCU prior. One of my dreams for Spidey prior to Civil War was that he'd team up with the Hulk against Rhino in his first film.

Tbh, that would've been leagues and bounds better than the Iron Boy origin we got. Hulk and Spidey's encounters in the comics range from wholesome

(The time Spidey stuck on Hulk's arm just to show Tony he could and Hulk said it tickles)

To badass

(The time Peter literally almost killed himself trying to stop the Hulk and then with nearly no strength tried to save a train, only to earn the respect of the Hulk and recieved his help)

I digress. I'm getting off topic again. Lol.

I love rhino so I am happy he i back and hoping he is coming back and actually does something!

Maybe he'll be a woolly rhino this time round.

If he comes back and if they are going to use anything related to Iron Man, then Norman should use his inventions to create some weapons/suits.

Igor's armor with a horn is the perfect Rhino.

rhino.jpg

Green Goblin should probably look like an Iron Man armour too, and Ock's arms can look like the mechanical arms that Tony Stark was using in Iron Man 1 to help him get into his armour when Pepper caught him.

Scorpio should just be Ironman's dumb one armed robot from the first 3 movies tied to some dude's butt.

:o

Honestly I would rather they just recast Giamatti and create an entirely new version of Rhino that's more comics-friendly. Either that or use CGI to make Giamatti 8 feet tall and muscular. I really don't want to see that ghastly, clunky robo-Rhino suit onscreen again.

Honestly I would rather they just recast Giamatti and create an entirely new version of Rhino that's more comics-friendly. Either that or use CGI to make Giamatti 8 feet tall and muscular. I really don't want to see that ghastly, clunky robo-Rhino suit onscreen again.

I prefer an organic rhino to a mechanical one. They could easily use mo-cap like they do for Hulk.

God no. Enough of everything being Stark related
Thank you. It’s bad enough we have a Spider-Man rocking red and gold but we don’t need all his villains to look like iron men clones or have a connection to stark. It makes Spider-Man not his own character

Yeah, I don't trust SuperheroTheorist, affiliation with Charles Murphy or not. Dude comes across as another Twitter user passing himself as a scooper and being vague and teasing about what he knows.

Also he said that the trailer would premiere before What If and that obviously didn't pan out lol

To be fair, I did think it was a bit early to create these threads when those initial S6 rumors were coming out, but other peeps were creating their own threads so. :funny:

I'm guessing this thread can stay open until there's official confirmation that he's not in this, but yeah, I see it dying fast.

To be fair, I did think it was a bit early to create these threads when those initial S6 rumors were coming out, but other peeps were creating their own threads so. :funny:

I'm guessing this thread can stay open until there's official confirmation that he's not in this, but yeah, I see it dying fast.
The thread title should be changed to Paul Giamatti *doesn't* return lol. I remember reading ages ago somewhere that covid impacted this in that they weren't able to get everybody back they wanted, I don't know if it was legit but I wouldn't be surprised.

I actually never had any problem with Giamatti-Rhino. That movie overall is a tonal mess, but ehh, he was kinda fun, seemed to be enjoying himself.

The character's always been goofy as **** anyway, and to be fair the more "organic" approach to a design would probably be lame in live-action. Not sure why everyone was so up-in-arms about it, he seemed pretty smallfry a concern compared to their take on Harry-Goblin. :huh:

Paul Giamatti coming back would kind of throw off the balance of one villain from each previous Spider-Man film returning anyway.

Green Goblin - Spider-Man
Doc Ock - Spider-Man 2
Sandman - Spider-Man 3
Lizard - The Amazing Spider-Man
Electro - The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Vulture - Homecoming
Mysterio - Far From Home - I think? At the very least, we'll see archive footage of him from the Bugle video we saw at the end of Far From Home.

Paul Giamatti coming back would kind of throw off the balance of one villain from each previous Spider-Man film returning anyway.

Green Goblin - Spider-Man
Doc Ock - Spider-Man 2
Sandman - Spider-Man 3
Lizard - The Amazing Spider-Man
Electro - The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Vulture - Homecoming
Mysterio - Far From Home - I think? At the very least, we'll see archive footage of him from the Bugle video we saw at the end of Far From Home.

The initial thought was 3 from Tobey and 3 from Andrew. Also why do you think Vulture is in this?

Eh Fandom Wire isn't the greatest of sources and nobody else since then have corroborated this news. So I'd take it with a grain of salt for now.
The reason why I'm inclined to believe it is because they left Toomes's storyline open at the end of Homecoming. It also doesn't make sense to me that they'd bring him back for Morbius but not No Way Home. Granted, I don't think it'd be in a large role since they probably had to accommodate Keaton's filming schedule for The Flash but in the yet-to-be officially confirmed rumors, Keaton coming back in some capacity is near the top of the plausibility list.

Toomes is going to be in Morbius, but none of the credible insiders have said he'll be in this or that he'll even play a big part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"