I HATE being 15!

Being a teen sucks deal with it. Boohoo, mommy don't understands me. She makes me not play GTA.

Wait a month. Then go look for it when they're out of the house. She'll probably have forgotten about it by then.

That sucks dude, I'm 15 aswell. But 6 day's and I'm 16!! Ownt!!
59.gif

You still can't buy M games. I've been able to for over a month:)

Electro UK said:
My story is one of woe.

...my Mum just comes into my room and goes "...have you been playing Grand Theft Auto" and I knew I was screwed.

A few weeks ago, one of those crappy "parent" chat shows featured GTA: San Andreas as an article about under age kids playing it. They kept saying "Yes you sleep with prostitues and them kill them to get your money back"

Mums were crying while watching game footage oh the game their sons were playing (drama queen ****s)

So since then my Mum has been on strict watching over games duty (meaning I've been restricted to playing games like "Crash Bandicoot") I went on GTA (III) last night with the folks in bed, was stupid enough to not put it all away, she found it just now.

So near the end of the game, not allowed to play in anymore, very pissed off...

Stupid childish rant over. :(

My parents don't care about what I do, lol :confused: You should just tell her and explain that their descriptions of what happens in the game aren't as graphic when you actually see them.

Spidey-Bat said:
You still can't buy M games. I've been able to for over a month:)
And I've been old enough to drink for almost 6 years. Be 25 in 3 weeks.

GTA has always been morally ambiguous. I did a review of the first or second one which caused quite a stir in the media when it came out here in England all those years ago. I didn't really see the issue then but I can see how killing and stealing from hos etc within a game would not be the easiest thing to justify to your parents. ;) Parents don't tend to understand the language of tongue in cheek. :(

The way I see it is that if a guy who plays games is one of these idiots who can't distinguish between the world of games and real life, he's just as likely to spear someone with a javelin (or similar household device) after losing at Track & Field as he is to act out the criminal fantasies of GTA.

As long as you have an average amount of sense there's no harm at all in these sort of games.

& if anyone tries to stop you just bust a cap in der ass :up::O

Dude, tell ur mom to f**k off and put that s**t back in ur console.

You should pick your mom up on the street and give her some money to get some good old incestuous lovin. Then when you're done, get the best weapon in the game (the hammer) and smash her head into the ground. :o

GTA worked for me. :marv::up:

Electro UK said:
My story is one of woe.

...my Mum just comes into my room and goes "...have you been playing Grand Theft Auto" and I knew I was screwed.

A few weeks ago, one of those crappy "parent" chat shows featured GTA: San Andreas as an article about under age kids playing it. They kept saying "Yes you sleep with prostitues and them kill them to get your money back"

Mums were crying while watching game footage oh the game their sons were playing (drama queen ****s)

So since then my Mum has been on strict watching over games duty (meaning I've been restricted to playing games like "Crash Bandicoot") I went on GTA (III) last night with the folks in bed, was stupid enough to not put it all away, she found it just now.

And your not man enough to take your mother on? what a weakling you are.

Electro UK said:
My story is one of woe.

That sucks.

Are you doing things they're doing in the game? Are you taking cars and killing people?

If you're not then there's no problem.:down

You should be able to play it.

i would slap my mom.......then buy it behind her back......and slap myself for buying a crappy game like GTA.

then ill go outside and buy a hooker.....kill her......and play with her blood...then watch my favorite movie "AMERICAN PSYCHO" over and over again....

Run away from home.
GTA is better, more fun and more fulfiling than your family.
Your Mom had you because she's mentally ill.
She desired a little helpless creature that would be totally dependant on her, that would suck at her teat.
This fills the void in the lives of cow-like women and it's repulsive.

Now that you're a person, she wants to control you, keep you as a little slave reflection of herself and your father.

It's sick.
Run Away.

lars573 said:
And I've been old enough to drink for almost 6 years. Be 25 in 3 weeks.
You ****e. I'm 19 and I've still got two years.

Not that I like alcohol much, but I'm a sucker for Kahlua.:O

You should murder your parents in their sleep, it'll solve all your problems.

I kid, of course. That wouldn't solve your problems, it would just be really funny.

What you should do is tell your mom to stop listening to Oprah and form her own opinions. Your her son, she should know you well enough to judge whether you're mature enough for that kind of stuff. In my opinion, any kid who knows the difference between right and wrong, reality and fiction, should be old enough to play these video games. I refuse to believe any of these supposed "GTA inspired killings" were commited by completely healthy, normal kids who just thought "hey! killing looks fun in this game, i should try it in real life!". Hell, I'll bet most of them only blame video games as a way of getting a lighter sentence. Why take responsibility for your actions, just say the video games made you do it.

Mentok said:
Sorry to hear :(

I will send you this game to take your mind off things :up:

00139325.jpg

LMAO!!! :D

That's the funniest post I've read in a while. Thanks mate :up:

I don't get teens these days. When I was that age, when my mom ever told me I couldn't do anything I'd call her a ***** and then do it anyway. What the hell are they going to do? ground you? bwahaha, like they can keep you in your room. Then agian my mom's almost broke my arm once for disobeying her.

Electro UK said:
My story is one of woe.

You are in your teenage years!
Best years of your life
Enjoy it fully!
Go outside, have some fun, and don't be shy about girls’n stuff, and if your parent forbids you to play some game, just let them know that you accept their decision.
Be cool about it, and then secretly try to outsmart them.

Diamondhead said:
Best years of your life

WTF????? Dont be cruel to the kid!! ;)

I think life gets much better as you get older. It's the pits when your 15 - no power, no money. That'll change very soon

When you hit your 20s it's all different. Just suck it up for now, and play Hello Kitty: Mission Rescue! :D

Diamondhead said:
Best years of your life
Enjoy it fully!
Go outside, have some fun, and don't be shy about girls’n stuff, and if your parent forbids you to play some game, just let them know that you accept their decision.
Be cool about it, and then secretly try to outsmart them.
Naw, he should get into heavy drugs. And when his parents confront him over it, he should go " well it's either the drugs or the video game, ********s"

After that bout they'll let you play as many video games as you want.

I don't see why they blame developers and video games for ''inspiring'' these kids to do violent acts when it's the parent's fault for getting the game in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"