• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises Ideas For Viral Marketing...

ManofmyWord

Civilian
Reaction score
I would Say the Viral marketing for TDK was one of the best parts of the whole experience.

I have a couple of ideas of how to keep it going.

The Gotham times is a MUST. Maybe a copy every 6 or so months, maybe the first few issues dealing with the aftermath of TDK, then once a story is set and filming begins, more plots points of BB3.

I hope Riddler is the villain, he just SCREAMS potential for VM.

I saw a Manip poster with "WhereIsHarveyDent.com" I love the idea that some people in Gotham believe he is alive and are trying to uncover the truth.

Riddlemethis.com? I'm thinking puzzles and quizzes...much like the first round at Comic con 07, where Joker gave questions we had to search for.

If the viral story gets as involved as TDK, Websites for new DA election, Remebering Rachel Dawes, Remembering Loeb...

Citizensagainstbatman.com? With bumper stickers, shirts, etc.

I really, really loved the Gotham Tonight episodes. I hope for more...

Idk, just my ideas.

I'd love to see a site or sites hinting about the Batcave and the new Batmobile or Bat-vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"