• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels If this isn't Mary Jane Watson then I'm blind

terry78 said:
To be honest, Dunst was doing Lohan type movies for a minute
so that means Lohan and Dunst are similar and we all know Dunst sucked in the SM movies :p

exactly... Kirsten was in just as many "teen" or "kiddie" films as lohan... Crazy beautiful, Small soldiers, bring it on, jumanji, get over it, and Dick. virgin suicides is also as arguable because it has the same fan following as those who like Donie Darko... both in majority are older teens and younger 20 year olds

the interesting thing to me though is when you read her movie list on IMDB... and compare it to her acting... the older she has gotten.. the worse she has acted...

Hold up Jumanji and Small Soldiers were actually good.

spideyboy_1111 said:
To compare ANYONE with Paris Hilton just tells me how smart you are

soz genius glad you got me,

i have no problem with Kirsten as M.J and really none of your arguments have put any doubt in my mind.

She looked like a cactus.
tongue.gif

Can Lohan top interview with the Vampire? What, are you going to tell me Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen should of won best movie at the oscars?

if Kirsten Dunst acted as well as she did in Interview with a Vampire in spider-man i would be singing a different tune. But she didn't. Infact the majority of the movies she has been in since Spider-man she has gotten worse and worse. Her acting comes off a lines not from the heart and it comes of fake to me. I thought she was horrible in cat's meow, horrible in wimbeldon, and horrible (though it could have just been the character she portrayed) in Mona Lisa Smile...

spideyboy_1111 said:
if Kirsten Dunst acted as well as she did in Interview with a Vampire in spider-man i would be singing a different tune. But she didn't. Infact the majority of the movies she has been in since Spider-man she has gotten worse and worse. Her acting comes off a lines not from the heart and it comes of fake to me. I thought she was horrible in cat's meow, horrible in wimbeldon, and horrible (though it could have just been the character she portrayed) in Mona Lisa Smile...

You actually took the time out to watch the crapfest that is wimbledon? Whoa.

Mike said:
Hold up Jumanji and Small Soldiers were actually good.

Um, jumanji was crap. Robin williams swinging from vines in his living room? Give me a break. DIPSET

spider-jide said:
You actually took the time out to watch the crapfest that is wimbledon? Whoa.
kinda forced to... it was on a plane on my way back to cali from x-mas break....

spider-jide said:
Um, jumanji was crap. Robin williams swinging from vines in his living room? Give me a break. DIPSET
hey ... i like the movie... gimme a break

Dont respond to him man he just wanted to say DIPSET!

spideyboy_1111 said:
hey ... i like the movie... gimme a break

Wimbledon was a very good movie. I didn't have any high hopes going into it. But, it turned out to be a very good movie. Characters were well developed, story was funny. It had very little that was crap at all in it.

Wetgorilla
:wolverine

well the story may have been good... but Kirsten sucked.. it was just the same character she usually is... just in another movie with different situations...

spideyboy_1111 said:
well the story may have been good... but Kirsten sucked.. it was just the same character she usually is... just in another movie with different situations...

Sorta like Tom Cruise. He's always playing Tom Cruise in every movie. ;) (except maybe in Far And Away).

Wetgorilla

wetgorilla said:
Sorta like Tom Cruise. He's always playing Tom Cruise in every movie. ;) (except maybe in Far And Away).

Wetgorilla
ya but hes actually a believeable actor... id say more like keanu reeves...

No Keanu does have his shining moments. I say like Adam Sandler. For christ sakes man he's only done like one movie where he's not doing that Alabama ****** accent. He also always gets the girl in his movies and everyone always cheers and claps for him in his movies.

na keanu is keanu in all his movies.. the only one i thought he did well in was constantine...

Devil's advocate, The Gift? He kicked ass in those movies. Especially the Gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"