• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels If this isn't Mary Jane Watson then I'm blind

I personally think Kirsten's acting is okay, it's just the character she's playing. Like some other people have said, this MJ is really more of a GweMJ: not really MJ, and sort of like Gwen. But whoever she is, she's(IMO) a decent character in her own right, and Spidey's dream gal. There's nothing more we can ask of her 2 films in.

KD is a goddam sh1t stain of an actress not to mention she's ugly to boot. Bring in Cuthbert and all will be restored.

keep KD,

SpiderBoy you think Lohan is hot, thats ok she is. but Herbie dosent look good to me.

im sorry but Kirsten Seemd Fine to me SM2. no1 in that movie was horifficly bad. ok so she has looked better. but my guess is so has Tobey maguire.

the people whoa argue that she isnt hot anymore. watch wimbledon she is pretty hot in that. even if she scared kids in Spider-Man 2.

Acting. she really hasnt done a whole lot wrong. and i odnt really care if she is herself of if she thinks Spider-man fans are geeks or if she thinks that she is better than the film. id rather have her than somone else pretending to be her.

Because in movie three the character isnt going to change much is she.

Spider-Dean said:
keep KD,

SpiderBoy you think Lohan is hot, thats ok she is. but Herbie dosent look good to me.

im sorry but Kirsten Seemd Fine to me SM2. no1 in that movie was horifficly bad. ok so she has looked better. but my guess is so has Tobey maguire.

the people whoa argue that she isnt hot anymore. watch wimbledon she is pretty hot in that. even if she scared kids in Spider-Man 2.

Acting. she really hasnt done a whole lot wrong. and i odnt really care if she is herself of if she thinks Spider-man fans are geeks or if she thinks that she is better than the film. id rather have her than somone else pretending to be her.

Because in movie three the character isnt going to change much is she.
well the story isnt what is drawing me in, it's the awsome work they did on herbie... lol can we call that animatronics? anyway i thought it kicked ass

I think Halle Berry is hot but you dont see me praising bullworth or catwoman. Just because an actress is hot you dont have to back up her crap movies. Your a Male who's praising Lohan movies? It boggles my mind to this day that a guy would come on a Superhero forum praising Lindsay Lohan movies. I dont get it. Those movies sucked. If she was in actual serious movies then, well I take her serious. And all she has been in were freaking teeny bopper movies. Am I wrong? She's going to star in a dumb ass Herbie movie, which from the trailers looks to be a cash in teeny bopper flick. Am I wrong? Kirsten, which I'm really not big on, has been in better movies. I can actually see her by her as GweMJ;) , but if Lohan was to star as her then I can only see Lohan and hope to God she doesnt start singing to Spidey. I would rather have Jessica Biel or even Sarah Michelle Gellar as Mary Jane.

Mike said:
I think Halle Berry is hot but you dont see me praising bullworth or catwoman. Just because an actress is hot you dont have to back up her crap movies. Your a Male who's praising Lohan movies? It boggles my mind to this day that a guy would come on a Superhero forum praising Lindsay Lohan movies. I dont get it. Those movies sucked. If she was in actual serious movies then, well I take her serious. And all she has been in were freaking teeny bopper movies. Am I wrong? She's going to star in a dumb ass Herbie movie, which from the trailers looks to be a cash in teeny bopper flick. Am I wrong? Kirsten, which I'm really not big on, has been in better movies. I can actually see her by her as GweMJ;) , but if Lohan was to star as her then I can only see Lohan and hope to God she doesnt start singing to Spidey. I would rather have Jessica Biel or even Sarah Michelle Gellar as Mary Jane.
dude IM THINKING LOGICALLY! YOU KEEP FRIGGIN PICKING CHARACTERS WHO ARE DUNST's AGE ALREADY! THEY WILL BE TO OLD!

LOHAN CAN ACT, AND SHE LOOKS THE PART. I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE SO FAR YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A-list ACTING CREDINTIALS TO PLAY MARY JANE WATSON! SO IN THAT CASE LOHAN IS FINE SHE LOOKS THE PART AND CAN PLAY THE PART. YOUR JUDGING A PERSON ON HER OWN PERSONAL LIFE. LEARN TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND INSTEAD OF JUDGING AND BEING IGNORANT!

I DONT LIKE LOHAN BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS, YES SHES HOT BUT I DONT PUT ATTRACTIVENESS FIRST FOR ANYTHING. SHE LOOKS ****ING LIKE A YOUNG MJ WHAT MORE THE HELL ELSE DO YOU NEED!

Um I didnt mention her life mate, I mentioned her movies. Calm down Hahahahhaaa your getting so worked up over Lohan. Dude your missing what I'm really saying I would rather have someone in there 30's as Mary Jane than Lohan. At first I thought you were messing around when you picked Lohan but your really serious. Listen to yourself man. Lindsaaaaaaaay Looooooohan. Lindsay Lohan? Again this is like me picking Hilary Duff for Felicia Hardy. Or Elton John for Doc Ock.

Mike said:
Um I didnt mention her life mate, I mentioned her movies. Calm down Hahahahhaaa your getting so worked up over Lohan. Dude your missing what I'm really saying I would rather have someone in there 30's as Mary Jane than Lohan. At first I thought you were messing around when you picked Lohan but your really serious. Listen to yourself man. Lindsaaaaaaaay Looooooohan. Lindsay Lohan? Again this is like me picking Hilary Duff for Felicia Hardy. Or Elton John for Doc Ock.
well considering elton john doesnt act... and hilary's movies dont even aim for the 16 and up crowd so id still say no..

also 30's doesnt work yet.. maybe for the 2nd trilogy.. but you gotta remember peter parker today isnt even 30 in the comics.. hes in his late 20's... why should the movies already have them that age?

Your not getting me man. I would rather have a 30 year old as Mary Jane then for Lohan to have any part of the movie. And what Lohan movie does Lohan have for 18 and older male audience. Lohan has made nothing but crap movies that deal with teeny bopper issues. Has she ever played a crack addict, a lesbian, a crazy person,or anything serious? Anything mature at all? And please dont say Mean Girls. And she was horrid in that MTV movie awards, that was possibly the worst one.

well not yet she hasnt.. but the comedy in mean girls got great reviews by adults..

i think she does have the look, but i'm not sure i'd want her for MJ. i really like Kirsten Dunst in the role. after S-M3, if they wanted to do an Ultimate Spider-Man movie, sure. i could see her in the part. or even as Spider-Girl, if they wanted to continue making these movies with these characters but needed to propel it into the future. we've just never seen her doing anything dramatic, always comedy or teeny-bopper stuff.

why the hell would ultimate spidey desserve a movie? people tend to grow with there rolls... Lohan in a few years will be in more adult rolls or out of a job...

Spider-Girl? I should kill you!

well spider-girl is a teeny bopper superhero.. so why the bloody hell not

Not Lohan though.And superhero chicks hardly do good at the Box Office.The only one I think that's going to do good is Wonder Woman, because Joss Whedon is at the helm. I really dont want to see a Spider-Girl movie, not even a show. That had to be one of Marvel's lamest idea, if they did that they could of atleast had another guy be Spider-Man. Spider-Girl is almost as bad as SuperGirl.

egh... i think wonderwoman will bomb as well... ive always hated her... she doesn't make sense... why the hell would a greek warrior practically don the US flag as a costume.... plus her villains are kinda lame

Ummmm Buffy the movie sucked, but Joss made it better in the series. I think Joss will go for an updated version of Wonder Woman.

If they butcher Greek mythology like I predict, I will be very mad. On another note, it's too late to replace MJ, Kirsten's doing fine, although she could do with a wardrobe change and a wig that's actually red.

I dont think he'll butcher anything, read some of his Astonishing X-men comics. But I do agree with you about Kirsten. I looked closely at both of the movies, and She kind of grew on me. She looked fine as hell at the SM2 premiere. Why cant they make her look like that?

I think Amy Lee is hot too..........................Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"