Sequels If this isn't Mary Jane Watson then I'm blind

Wait a sec... why are there two 'Lohan for SM3' threads in 2 different forums? :confused:

It's by a different dude. Hey you like rock, do you like Tenacious D?

I think Jack Black's funny, but I've never heard their music.

Yeah I'm listening to, Best song in the world tribute, and it kicks ass.

Why are we talking about rock music? I really should get moving onto chapter 9...

I dont know it's boring and I was listening to the "D". Chapter 9?

Ive been to you blog, it's cool. Do you also want to do screen writing. That's what I hope to do, that with directing and acting.

Thanks. Well, since I don't think there's any formal comic book writing courses, I'll likely be taking screenwriting in university. Sort of the same thing, just with panels instead of scenes.

Spider-Dean said:
keep KD,

SpiderBoy you think Lohan is hot, thats ok she is. but Herbie dosent look good to me.

im sorry but Kirsten Seemd Fine to me SM2. no1 in that movie was horifficly bad. ok so she has looked better. but my guess is so has Tobey maguire.

the people whoa argue that she isnt hot anymore. watch wimbledon she is pretty hot in that. even if she scared kids in Spider-Man 2.

Acting. she really hasnt done a whole lot wrong. and i odnt really care if she is herself of if she thinks Spider-man fans are geeks or if she thinks that she is better than the film. id rather have her than somone else pretending to be her.

Because in movie three the character isnt going to change much is she.

You know, i read comments like these and i begin to wonder, just how many people knew the spidey comics thouroughly before the movies came out. If we all had to be honest, i'm willing to bet that more than 50% of you are still relatively new to spider-man and only jumped on board the mythos after watching the not so accurate yet still relatively entertaining spidey movies. KD is supposed to play MJ. MJ is a goddam uber-hotty chick that 96% of men on this planet would wank off to if given the chance. Dunst looking as she did in SM2 did absoloutly nothing to convince me of MJ being remotely hot. In addition to this, Dunst's character is always changing in appearance, usually from bad to worse, i just pray to God almighty that somebody who is actually sexy can play the role of MJ. I'll even go as far as saying that Lindsay Lohan is better looking than KD.

spider-jide said:
You know, i read comments like these and i begin to wonder, just how many people knew the spidey comics thouroughly before the movies came out. If we all had to be honest, i'm willing to bet that more than 50% of you are still relatively new to spider-man and only jumped on board the mythos after watching the not so accurate yet still relatively entertaining spidey movies. KD is supposed to play MJ. MJ is a goddam uber-hotty chick that 96% of men on this planet would wank off to if given the chance. Dunst looking as she did in SM2 did absoloutly nothing to convince me of MJ being remotely hot. In addition to this, Dunst's character is always changing in appearance, usually from bad to worse, i just pray to God almighty that somebody who is actually sexy can play the role of MJ. I'll even go as far as saying that Lindsay Lohan is better looking than KD.

im going to take on board what you are saying BUT. you baising that totally on looks. il agree KD has gotten worse with age rapidly.

i have been a Spider-Man fan for years since i was a nipper although i dont really have to prove myslef. The character from the movies may not be a carbon copy of the Comic character. but my point was they arent gong to rapidly change Movie M.j form film 2 to 3.

would yu agree Batman was superior to Batman & Robin.

if you were to draw Bruce Wayne who would come closer Micheal Keaton or Gerogy Clooney. i know who would come closer to looking the part but that really isnt even half the battle.

i think neither look like bruce wayne.. the only one to come close was Val Kilmer

egh... bale doesnt look like bruce wayne... i always thought bruce and clark kent looked similar.. bruce just a little smaller and a little darker..

no bruce and clark both have the dark brown hair and a strong chin.... i guess it depends on the artist though... face wise i still say kilmer looked the closest

Equint77 said:
Morg... you can't tell me she doesn't have the look.

The hair.. the green eyes.... the face.

I can. I can't say I see anything that says MJ about her.

Equint77 said:
For potential sequels.... if this isn't Mary Jane then I don't know who is.

Lohan looks more like MJ than Dunst

lindsay-lohan-12.jpg

I gotto agree... if SM4 starts filming in 2009 or 2010... she'll be 23/24... recast Tobey with a younger guy and you got yourselves a young and fresh cast for the next three... it can definitely work...

DroolingforGwen said:
lindsay-lohan-12.jpg

I gotto agree... if SM4 starts filming in 2009 or 2010... she'll be 23/24... recast Tobey with a younger guy and you got yourselves a young and fresh cast for the next three... it can definitely work...
agreed, hell id take Lock Jaw with a red wig over Dunst

spideyboy_1111 said:
agreed, hell id take Lock Jaw with a red wig over Dunst

More will jump on the Lohan bandwagon in time.... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine it now...

Spider-Man: "Dammit! Where are the keys to the Spider-Buggy?"

Outside the apartment, a loud crash can be heard - Mary Jane has wrecked the Spider-Buggy, running it into a gargoyle on the building across the street.

I noticed that they made Firestar look suspiciously Mary Jane-ish in the Amazing Friends cartoon.

it always pains me to click on a thread like this and see a pic of lohan, she hurts the eyes to look upon, in a bad way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"