If you could rewrite history as far as the DCEU

Wouldn't it be easier to make a better GL than just to wish that the original got a better reception?

Personally, I think with all the Superman and Batman movies and how iconic the characters are, you could have got by with a World's Finest team up to start off, fight whomever they have to fight and then realize at the end of a movie there's a greater threat or even that White Martians have been impersonating people of power for years and Superman saying "We are going to need some help." and Batman, maybe they are in the Batcave and shows WW, Flash, GL, Aquaman.

Then do the whole WW, Flash, GL, Aquaman movies before a team up with them in the JL movie.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be easier to make a better GL than just to wish that the original got a better reception?

Yes, but that would require admitting that a DC movie could actually be legitimately bad.

Think the WB/DC was batting somewhere around 0.500 even before the DCEU era.

Think the WB/DC was batting somewhere around 0.500 even before the DCEU era.

Hmm. *brings up Wikipedia*

So, prior to the DCEU, there are 22 DC movies starting with the Superman 1. How many are good? That is arguable, but I feel like you'd have to use a pretty forgiving definition to even get up to 11.

Good is always going to be objective.

But I'd have a hard time putting these among the top of the CBM listings:
Supergirl, Superman IV, Batman and Robin, Steel, Catwoman, Jonah Hex, Return of Swamp Thing and Green Lantern. Personally, I'd easily add Batman Forever & Superman III to that list. That's easily 10 without even going into the debate of Constantine or Superman Returns.

If I could go back I probably would have fired Snyder after Man of steel and made a WorldsFinest movie rather than a Batman vs Superman movie.

Never hired Affleck as he has too much clout to be controlled

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR !

Folks I have ****ing cracked it !

"Batman v Superman" as "Batman and Superman."

Erase almost all of the first hour and 45 minutes and instead have it as a team up where Batman faces a superhuman criminal ( or criminals with Luthor built superweapons)and Superman shows up to help. The two team up and a grudging alliance forms.

When Superman appears on Capitol hill Batman shows up and warns him of the bomb plot. Together they save everyone - maybe introduce WW at the same time.

Batman then reveals the kryptonite spear explaining that after the battle of metropolis ( cue the opening flashback) he needed a weapon against Superman if he ever turned evil - after thus display of trust Supes tells Bats to keep the spear because he's the only person he would trust with it.

Later, when Luthor unleashes Doomsday Batman, Wonder Woman and Supes team up and destroy him, although Supes is killed in the process using the spear ( keep the footage from the actual film).

This still sets up Justice League and if Batman and Superman square off in the future it will feel a bit more earned. Most importantly the two most famous super heroes spend their first film together acting like heroes rather than *****e bags - to the delight of audience's everywhere.

Now had anyone got a time machine I can borrow ?

Last edited:
I like a lot of that, but I would save Doomsday and the Death of Superman for a later film. That has to be earned.

Two better options for BVS would have been
1- Joker and Luthor (World’s Finest)
2- Luthor and Metallo (Public Enemies)

I like a lot of that, but I would save Doomsday and the Death of Superman for a later film. That has to be earned.

Two better options for BVS would have been
1- Joker and Luthor (World’s Finest)
2- Luthor and Metallo (Public Enemies)

That works too ! Great ! Joker and Luthor would be ****ing epic !

Whoever thought of having Batman and Superman as enemies for most of their first ever live action film appearance had their head up their ass , as far as understanding the characters and the fans/audience goes.

Team up rather than vs would definitely have been my preferred route. These are intelligent *heroes*, not low IQ brawlers. No way they should go through nearly a whole film still not figuring out that the other guy is decent and not one of the bad guys.

Here’s my ideal setup:

Man of Steel handled it all wrong. Man of Steel would’ve been a more optimistic story with Brainiac as our villain. It also would’ve outright been confirmed as a spinoff of TDKT.

Rises would’ve ended way different. John Blake would’ve been Dick Grayson. Heath would still be alive and would’ve had a MAJOR role in Rises. And Bruce would’ve stuck around to train Dick.

Man of Steel would’ve had a post credits sequence featuring Bale’s Batman reacting to news footage of the events of Man of Steel.

BvS would’ve been titled “Batman vs Superman or Batman vs Superman: World’s Finest” it would’ve been a teamup film through and through. There would be a quick fight between Batman and Superman during their first meeting but they would quickly become allies. Villains would’ve been Heath Ledger as Joker, Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn, Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor, and Adam Driver as Metallo.

I’d keep Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Momoa as Aquaman. Their solo films would largely remain the same.

That’s all I’ve got until next time..

It could’ve just been
Batman & Superman: Dawn of Justice.

It could’ve been a good vs movie though if the story was good and lex Luthor was done properly

If we are talking about using the cast of the current DCEU (Henry Cavilll, Ben Affleck, Jason Momoa, Gal Gadot, etc)? Then I would actually START with the Justice League movie. Make it a live action remake of Justice League: War, with Darkseid as the main Big Bad.

Then from there I would give each individual member of The Justice League their own separate individual movie with each hero reminiscing about how they got started as a super hero, in much the same way Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman did in her own Wonder Woman movie, remembering her love and loss of Steve Trevor.

Then after those movies had been released they can do other JL stories like The Death Of Superman. It's the best way to play Catch Up with Marvel without having to spend the better part of a decade developing each character in the DCEU before finally uniting them in one massive crossover event.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR !

Folks I have ****ing cracked it !

"Batman v Superman" as "Batman and Superman."

Erase almost all of the first hour and 45 minutes and instead have it as a team up where Batman faces a superhuman criminal ( or criminals with Luthor built superweapons)and Superman shows up to help. The two team up and a grudging alliance forms.

When Superman appears on Capitol hill Batman shows up and warns him of the bomb plot. Together they save everyone - maybe introduce WW at the same time.

Batman then reveals the kryptonite spear explaining that after the battle of metropolis ( cue the opening flashback) he needed a weapon against Superman if he ever turned evil - after thus display of trust Supes tells Bats to keep the spear because he's the only person he would trust with it.

Later, when Luthor unleashes Doomsday Batman, Wonder Woman and Supes team up and destroy him, although Supes is killed in the process using the spear ( keep the footage from the actual film).

This still sets up Justice League and if Batman and Superman square off in the future it will feel a bit more earned. Most importantly the two most famous super heroes spend their first film together acting like heroes rather than *****e bags - to the delight of audience's everywhere.

Now had anyone got a time machine I can borrow ?
I liked everything except for Doomsday killing Superman. That is an epic villain that deserves his own separate movie and not be shoehorned into the last 15 minutes of a Batman & Superman: World's Finest movie. And Doomsday should NOT have been a creation of Lex Luthor. Darkseid's, like in the animated movie? Yes. Accidentally sent to Earth by aliens tens of thousands of years ago? Absolutely. But not by combining the DNA of General Zod and Lex Luthor! That was just DUMB!

I would've set up Batman v Superman as a big budget adaptation of World's Finest. No Death of Superman nonsense. No Dark Knight Returns nonsense.

Thinking on it, I like the idea posted above by @Thundarr , however I'd go about it a little differently. I'd certainly launch with a JL film, but similar to Infinity War and Endgame, it would be a two part epic. I don't know how I'd do it, but to launch a film with everyone already together to then focus on their individual backstories in sequel films with a prequel element would be a little too tiresome and repetitive I think.

Alternately, if there's a villain they could use to span a couple of decades (or longer) a two part film could start with the likes of say, Alan Scot, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Hawkman and a few others defeating a foe that they know will one day return, leading toward the end of the (first) film where you'll have Martian Manhunter and say, Hal Jordan or John Stewart approaching the likes of Diana, Bruce and Clark to form the Justice League which would kick off just before the first film wraps up, leading into the sequel where the team is all but formed.

I’m still working on my pitch/slate, but it’s coming. God I wish they would’ve employed more nerds at WB over the years, we wouldn’t have fumbled this universe so ****ing badly.

I would've set up Batman v Superman as a big budget adaptation of World's Finest. No Death of Superman nonsense. No Dark Knight Returns nonsense.
I would've given Cavill another solo film after Man of Steel, then gone for World's Finest.

MAN OF STEEL: KNIGHTFALL
directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts

Spring 2016

It's been nearly two years since the world was introduced to Superman (Henry Cavill) in a battle that nearly destroyed the city of Metropolis. Amidst the devastation, the seeds of doubt are sewn in billionaire Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) who’s grown ruthless after years crime-fighting in Gotham City as the Batman.

Lex Luthor (Oscar Isaac), convinced that Superman and others like him are a threat to humanity, manipulates Batman into a preemptive battle with the Man of Steel in this thrilling chapter of the DC Comics saga!

Clark Kent / Superman: Henry Cavill
henry-cavill-man-of-steel.gif

Bruce Wayne / Batman: Ben Affleck
f65660ab484d513330d134070e95acfd.gif

Lois Lane: Jessica Chastain
giphy.gif

Lex Luthor: Oscar Isaac
tumblr_pldrna4AOx1tj0m1xo1_400.gifv

FULL CAST GALLERY
ADDITIONAL VILLAINS
John Corben / Metallo: Luke Hemsworth
ie_43938.jpeg

Oswald Cobblepot: John Goodman
008577_1140x641_348002_006.jpg

SUPPORTING
Alfred Pennyworth: Jeremy Irons
BvS05-1280x720.jpg

John Henry Irons: Trevante Rhodes
moonlight-19247x.jpg

Martha Kent: Diane Lane
Diane-Lane-in-THE-Martha-432x243.jpg

DAILY PLANET
Perry White: Laurence Fishburne
Still-of-Perry-White-from-Man-of-Steel.jpg

Jimmy Olsen: Caleb Landry Jones
maxresdefault.jpg

Steve Lombard: Michael Kelly
t_762670577b124d758d0a8c17e5d6b2d2_name_la_michael_kelly_house_of_cards_jack_ryan_clip_1_20190605_scaled.jpg

Cat Grant: Michelle Hurd
MV5BYzdhNGFlMGUtNjZkNy00ZDhjLTg5NTEtNmJkNjRlMjE4NmNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg

ADDITIONAL
Senator Reilly: Sigourney Weaver
sigourney-weaver-compie-71-anni-star-alien-ghostbusters-v3-473477.jpg

General Swanwick: Harry Lennix
IDGTGWUY65AAHPGKDUBOHJMREM.jpg

Dr. Dabney Donovan: David Dastmalchian
david-dast-pris.jpg

Mercy Graves:
Tao Okamoto
Tao-Okamoto.jpg

STORY CHANGES / SCRIPT TREATMENT

This is a sequel to Man of Steel.

Emphasis on Superman’s heroic deeds since his battle with Zod—he’s constantly doing good, and plagued by self-doubt that he can’t do more (eventually sewing the seeds for Justice League).

Additional time spent with Clark Kent, outside of his interactions with Lois Lane & Martha.
  • John Henry Irons is Clark’s neighbor & friend, and Jimmy Olsen is the Daily Planet’s latest intern (with an eye for photography).
  • Natasha Irons, John’s niece, is one of Superman’s biggest fans.
Like the film, Lex Luthor is the CEO of LexCorp & his criminal activity is secret.

Luthor’s exploits in Gotham City are being shut down by Batman. Metallo is Luthor’s muscle, like KGBeast in the actual film.
  • Batman’s introduction in the film is an action sequence of him intervening in a black market sale of a large piece of Kryptonite which he brings back to the Batcave for further analysis.
  • The deal is being brokered by Oswald Cobblepot at the Gotham Harbor.
In this version, Batman absolutely DOES NOT kill. He’s more brutal now than ever before which worries Alfred but never crosses the line to murder.
  • We still get Jason Todd’s ravaged Robin suit in the Batcave.
Without the Kryptonite, Luthor is forced to attack the Man of Steel in a less direct approach.
  • He frames Superman (with the aid of Metallo’s super-strength) which causes Batman to attack him with the stolen Kryptonite.
  • Senator Reilly (named after Lorraine Reilly in DC Comics) serves a similar role as Finch in the film.
  • Luthor does not know either hero’s secret identity.
The fight between Batman and Superman ends with Superman rescuing a bystander, no ‘Martha’ reveal—it further puts things in perspective for Batman.
  • The fight even passes through Crime Alley (the randomness of Superman’s arrival in Man of Steel mirrors the randomness of petty crime like the murder of Thomas & Martha Wayne—which doesn't go unnoticed, or unsaid, by Batman).
Instead of Doomsday, Superman and Batman battle against Bizarro—created from Superman’s DNA (obtained by Lex Luthor during the heroes’ fight).

It is revealed to the audience at the end of the film that Swanwick is J’onn J’onzz, the Martian Manhunter (think of him watching tv & morphing, like in Cooke’s New Frontier).
  • This will be a surprise, but subtlety teased throughout the film in his interactions.

Last edited:
WONDER WOMAN
directed by Patty Jenkins

Summer 2017

Diana, princess of the Amazons, has trained for years on the island paradise of Themiscrya to be an unconquerable warrior. In 1918, she meets an American spy who tells her about the massive conflict that's raging in the outside world. Convinced that she can stop the threat, Diana leaves her home for the first time. Fighting alongside men in a war to end all wars, Diana finally discovers her full powers and true destiny as Wonder Woman!

Diana / Wonder Woman: Gemma Arterton, 31
Their-Finest-01-1440x659.jpg

Steve Trevor: Chris Pine, 37
wonder-woman-chris-pine-3-final.jpg

FULL CAST GALLERY
VILLAINS
General Erich Luddendorf: Ralph Fiennes, 55
Kings-Man-header-750x400.jpg

Marina Maru / Dr. Poison: Elena Anaya, 42
Drpoison.jpg

PARADISE ISLAND
Antiope: Robin Wright, 51
748bba1381525db2bd1c54fd0401d795de2854a7.jpg

Queen Hippolyta: Catherine Zeta-Jones, 48
mz42ngpfd8707d.jpg

Phillipus: Ann Ogbomo
cast_krypton_s2_jayna.jpg

Young Diana: Lily Aspell
wonder-woman-1984-young-diana-1228298-1280x0.jpeg

SUPPORTING
Sameer: Saïd Taghmaoui, 44
Said_Taghmaoui.jpg

Charlie: Ewen Bremner, 47
wonderwoman009.jpg

Chief: Eugene Brave Rock, 37
400px-WW_40.jpg

ADDITIONAL
Etta Candy: Rebel Wilson, 37
ClvAk3VWEAAdibF.jpg

Sir Patrick: Jason Isaacs, 54
MV5BNDFmNzMzZTAtZDNiNC00NGI2LTkwNDQtYjM4YjQ2ZWMwNWIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4MDg3NTIz._V1_.jpg

FEATURING
Hera: Lynda Carter, 66
20180405-lynda-carter-001.jpg

Ares: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, 47
jaime-lannister-759.jpg

Since Wonder Woman does not appear in my Man of Steel: Knightfall (alternate BvS) pitch, this film would instead begin with the the history of the Amazons rather than Diana in present-day Paris remembering her past.

I think the movie works well enough but would benefit from some alternate casting and minor changes as detailed in the videos below which primarily focus on editing Act III by reducing Ares’ role and elevating Doctor Poison as the film’s main villain:

Last edited:
SUICIDE SQUAD
directed by Doug Liman

August 2016

A Suicide Squad of six criminals is dispatched by Amanda Waller to break into Arkham Asylum where they must contend with the asylum's inmates and Batman as they attempt to complete their mission. Don’t get too attached.

Floyd Lawton / Deadshot: Pedro Pascal
1487108939-camo-lead-02.jpg

Harley Quinn: Margot Robbie
The-Suicide-Squad-Theatrical-Trailer.jpg

Benjamin Turner / Bronze Tiger: Aldis Hodge
4e71b2727a07539b926e980f392600ab926a65e6.jpg

Joker: Jake Gyllenhaal
175ebbec37fcf4cb0ff8ac938189171a.jpg

FULL CAST GALLERY
TASK FORCE X
Captain Boomerang: Joel Edgerton
joel-edgerton.jpg

Killer Frost: Cara Delevingne
75259-1532336916.jpg

King Shark: David Harbour
gefwerffttyimages-1137031732_copy.jpg

KGBeast: Robert Maillet
4143513a241e6f95364d4b97b08accf6.jpg

A.R.G.U.S.
Amanda Waller: Viola Davis
hR7qXNzOKGckYLzJs6iCr1W80lT.jpg

King Faraday: Kyle Chandler
godzilla-vs-kong-kyle-chandler.jpg

ADDITIONAL VILLAINS
Riddler: Michael Sheen
31427679-31428507.jpg

Oswald Cobblepot: John Goodman
john-goodman-kong-skull-island.jpg

Dr. Hugo Strange: Andy Serkis
andy-1200.jpg

NOTABLE ARKHAM INMATES
Clayface: CGI
a85291793f0be74364072f4c95f0668f.jpg

Victor Zsasz: Andrew Howard
MV5BYmM5NGFjMTgtZjY0OC00ZTE5LWJiM2UtNDZiNjUxN2JlZDM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_.jpg

Magpie: Natasha O'Keeffe
lip-service-04.jpg

AND FEATURING
Alfred Pennyworth: Jeremy Irons
011514_1280x720_821177_044.jpg

Commissioner Gordon: J.K. Simmons
95d1d106e2e200a2eb3906136b10ed02.jpg

Batman: Ben Affleck
050009500_1433407251-bvs001.jpg

PLOT TREATMENT

THE RIDDLER is rescued from a black ops assassination and returned to Arkham Asylum after being captured by BATMAN.

AMANDA WALLER
then pressgangs criminals DEADSHOT, HARLEY QUINN, BRONZE TIGER, CAPTAIN BOOMERANG, KILLER FROST, KGBEAST, and KING SHARK to break into the hospital and finish the job—THE SUICIDE SQUAD.

The team is forced to comply by means of bombs surgically implanted at the base of their spines. KGBeast, who believes the bombs are a bluff, walks out on Waller and is killed as an example to the others.

The six are deployed to Gotham City, where PENGUIN has been hired by Waller to give them arms and equipment. Penguin agrees to sneak Suicide Squad into Arkham in exchange for room and board and tells them not to ask for his help again or bring Harley with them when they enter the club. Weeks before this mission after the acid burning incident JOKER and Harley hijacked one of Penguin's trucks which was loaded with Cobblepot's smokes and his guns and drove it into the Gotham River for a laugh.

Tensions immediately arise, particularly between Bronze Tiger and the other the squad members. As a former vigilante until his incarceration, Tiger resents his place amongst criminals and Deadshot's assumption of the leadership role on the team.

Meanwhile, Batman ransacks the city in search of a dirty bomb that Joker had possessed prior to his own incarceration in the asylum.

Harley Quinn commits noisy petty crimes in Gotham until she is arrested and returned to Arkham, at which point she stages a distraction by arguing with and apparently attempting to murder her ex-lover Joker. This distraction allows the Suicide Squad to successfully infiltrate Arkham in a variety of disguises, and proceed smoothly with their mission until Batman arrives.

Killer Frost locates Riddler, but decides against killing him when she learns the reason she was sent to snuff him out: Riddler knows how to disable the bombs implanted in members of the Suicide Squad. Joker escapes his cell, which was weakened by Harley Quinn's earlier assault, and frees all the Arkham inmates.

The Suicide Squad agree to spare Riddler in exchange for his help, and most are able to deactivate their bombs with the use of a device intended for electroshock therapy. King Shark, however, is messily executed by Amanda Waller when she learns what the Suicide Squad has done.

Chaos spreads across the Arkham island as police sortie with super-criminals, and teamwork in the Suicide Squad collapses as Harley Quinn reunites with Joker. CLAYFACE is released and becomes Batman’s priority as the monster starts to overtake the island.

Joker reveals that his dirty bomb was hidden within Harley Quinn's trademark mallet, which was stored at Arkham, and that he will detonate it in the city.

Bronze Tiger teams with Batman and the police to restore order (and reclaim his honor) while the remaining Suicide Squad members frantically, and separately, try to escape the island. Captain Boomerang is recaptured and Killer Frost killed.

Only Deadshot is successful and steals a helicopter. He discovers Joker and Harley Quinn were stowing away with him, and the scuffle causes the copter to crash at the water plant by Gotham River.

Bronze Tiger arrives on the scene and Deadshot battles the Joker as Tiger subdues Harley Quinn.

Batman meanwhile works to defuse the bomb hidden in her mallet thus saving the city. A heavily-wounded Deadshot tackles the Joker over the building’s edge, both seemingly to their death. Harley Quinn is arrested, and Deadshot died a hero—someone his daughter could be proud of.

In the end, Bronze Tiger’s record is expunged and he’s a free man.

The epilogue shows Deadshot, alive and reunited with his daughter, about to snipe Amanda Waller in retribution for forcing him into the Suicide Squad. The scene ends before he pulls the trigger.

Last edited:
My idea for a phase 1 batman movie. This wouldn't be an origin story but it would be the first Batman movie of my own version of the DCEU.

Batman: A Cry For Justice
Villain: Prometheus
Other Characters: Dick Grayson, Alfred, Barbara Gordon, Captain Gordon, Det. Bullock, Lucius Fox, Harvey Dent, Aaron Cash, Lady Shiva (In Flashback), Hugo Strange

Synopsis
An already established Batman and Robin (Dick Grayson, 17) against a new villain in Gotham City, Curt Calhoun, AKA Prometheus; the mirror image of what Batman could have become.

The film opens with Calhoun’s parents robbing a small shop in a flashback sequence. They successfully pull this off and go home with their money. As they’re counting their fortunes, a young Curt Calhoun enters the living room and is greeted with love and affection from both parents. The couple take him out to a fairground later that night and come home as the sun sets. They take a shortcut down the alley of the shop they had just robbed which is surrounded by cops. Two cops Detective Frank Boles and rookie cop James Gordon are interviewing the cashier who was held at gunpoint by the Calhoun’s who spots them and points them out to the cops. A police chase occurs ending with the pair caught in a dead end to which Curt is told to go hide behind a trash can. They are told to ‘give up and don’t make things get messy’ to which Curt’s father fights back, resulting in him being shot through his stomach. Curt’s mother, in shock, lashes out at the officer who shot her husband, causing him to choot her too through the chest. Her body stumbles and lands next to the trash cash Curt is hiding behind as she tells him she loves him for the last time before succumbing to her injuries. Rookie Gordon finds Curt and brings him in, making sure he’s okay before exclaiming how this is the second kid he’s has to comfort after becoming an orphan this week (a nod to the Wayne murders). Curt shows anger towards the other cop, he is the one who pulled the trigger. Gordon is shown to have not wanted this outcome and tried to calm things down before any shots were fired. The scene ends and we catch up with Batman in the present day with Robin on top of a large skyscraper, they are tracking a criminal who had just robbed a woman’s handbag in Crime Alley. They both jump off and glide towards the streets below and then cut to the title card.

Throughout the movie, Prometheus targets members of the GCPD which were connected to the shooting of his parents 20 years ago. He begins with the forensics team from the clean-up crew of his parents' murders followed by other officers who were on the scene at the time. Finally he kills Boles which gives Batman and Gordon the confirmation of who is killing these people, Curt Calhoun. Gordon teams up with Batman and Robin to take down Calhoun as they deduce that Gordon is Calhoun’s next victim. This is where Batman first meets Barbara Gordon as she becomes Oracle working for Batman behind the scenes. Gordons partnership with Batman goes down in different ways to different members of the GCPD. Some are all for it, whereas some, including DA Harvey Dent, are against it, calling Batman a ‘vigilante who thinks he’s above the law.’ Contrary to what they thought, Calhoun kidnaps DA Harvey Dent as it is revealed that he represented Boles in Court, clearing his name of any wrong-doing, getting away with the Calhoun murders. Batman fails to save him from an acid trap which causes half of Dent’s face to become permanently scarred and burnt, becoming Two-Face. It is hinted at during the film and revealed at the end that Prometheus hasn’t been working alone. He was in fact hired by Hugo Strange and supplied the information about his parents murders by himself, knowing that Batman would intervene. Strange is obsessed with Batman and wanted to use this to study him. He is uncaught and retreats into hiding, erasing and proof of his involvement.

The movie explores the psyche of Bruce Wayne alongside that of Curt Calhoun’s. It shows just how easily Bruce could have become just like Prometheus, explaining why he isn’t like that and how he became Batman. Flashbacks to his training with Lady Shiva and the adoption of Dick after the death of the Flying Graysons are shown throughout to show how Batman dealt with the grief of his parent’s murders to contrast how Calhoun dealt with his. The movie ends with Calhoun being sent to Arkham Asylum for rehabilitation. He is shown to be overseen by an ‘A. Waller’ who promises him revenge on ‘the one who was really behind this.’, setting up his appearance in a future Suicide Squad movie.

Mid Credit Scene
Alfred walks towards Bruce sitting at the Batcomputer in the Batcave to tell him a WayneTech satellite has detected a skull-shaped ship detected in the Oort Cloud of our Solar System. The radio in the background is a broadcast from the Gotham Gazette, presented by Vicki Vale. She talks of a ‘red streaks with a cold breeze’ being reported in Central City and a ‘car crash in Detroit which left 19-year-old Victor Stone dead’ when a whoosh and a thud is heard and felt by them both. They turn around and see a man in blue standing in the cave entrance. He walks forwards to reveal himself, Superman. He walks towards them both and says, ‘We need to talk.’ Bruce looks back at him replying, ‘I know.’ and the screen cuts to black and the Justice League theme plays.

Post Credit Scene
A tracking shot of an old, rotting fence down a dim lit back alley. Behind the fence, an old abandoned fairground, the same one from Calhoun’s childhood. The track continues to reveal a a grinning face painted out of fresh blood, lit up by a flickering lamp post. When the light stops flickering and spotlights the face, a maniacal laugh echoes down the alleyway. The scene cuts to black but Joker’s iconic laugh continues to echo and then ceases followed by a gunshot. ‘Batman will Return’. This foreshadows the next Batman movie, ‘Batman: The Killing Joke’.

Movies

Phase 1

Man of Steel
The Batman
Man of Steel Part 2
Wonder Woman
Worlds Finest
Green Lantern

Phase 2

Suicide Squad
The Batman Part 2
Flash
Aquaman
Justice League
Green Lantern part 2 (Green Lanterns)

Phase 3

Suicide Squad Part 2
Shazam
Flash Part 2
Aquaman Part 2
The Batman Part 3
Wonder Woman Part 2
Trinity (Crisis on Earth 2)

Phase 4

Flash part 3
Shazam Part 2
Batman: Tower of Babel
Suicide Squad part 3
Green Lantern part 3
Justice League Crisis Part 1
Justice League Crisis Part 2

Well, It'd still start out with MOS , but after that, here are a few films in phase one ...

MAN OF TOMORROW (2015)

tumblr_n6u35mh5Sk1rei3gfo1_500.gif

Superman / Clark Kent : Henry Cavill

ZjVhD9v.gif

Lex Luthor : Bryan Cranston

paul-bettany-gif.gif

Metallo/ John Corbin : Paul Bettany

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f376b6a78446f51524d2d4d3138673d3d2d3834313034363333382e313566353534383662386165366662373232363738363439353434372e676966

Lois Lane : Amy Adams

images

Jimmy Olsen : Cole Sprouse

BATMAN AND SUPERMAN (2016)

d9y9w4s-2d244cdb-b620-42e1-a722-1b190d19c37d.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Richard Armitage

1486566071-man-of-steel-superman-henry-cavill-smile.gif

Superman/ Clark Kent : Henry Cavill

Johnny-Depp-Joker-fan-art-1280x720-bingepost-300x169.jpg

Joker : Johnny Depp

376830cbac4fa58b7d97449387fa405ecdfc6f35.jpeg

Lex Luthor : Bryan Cranston

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f376b6a78446f51524d2d4d3138673d3d2d3834313034363333382e313566353534383662386165366662373232363738363439353434372e676966

images

sam-neill-as-alfred-pennyworth-559947-normal.jpg

Alfred Pennyworth : Sam Neil

actor-kurt-russell-216023_large.jpg

James Gordon : Kurt Russell

THE BATMAN (2017)

actor-richard-armitage-122733_large.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Richard Armitage

actor-toby-jones-160063_large.jpg

The Penguin : Toby Jones

catcrusader.jpg

Catwoman : Eva Green

Riddler : Eddie Redmayne

actor-oscar-isaac-136223_large.jpg

Two Face : Oscar Isaac

011887_825x464_635022_007.jpg

Carmine Falcone : Andy Garcia

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fdd7d9a68-d386-11e6-962c-fe439ed038d1.jpg

Gilda Dent : Rebecca Hall

actor-kurt-russell-216023_large.jpg

James Gordon : Kurt Russell

sam-neill-as-alfred-pennyworth-559947-normal.jpg

Alfred Pennyworth : Sam Neil

LAST SON OF KRYPTON (2018)

05a8244c2f92a676356cb8b8ff1f572f.gif

Superman/ Clark Kent : Henry Cavill

4e6de089aa61f264f0b138639727540f.jpg

Brainiac : Benedict Cumberbatch

images

THE FLASH (2019)

Ezra-Miller-Flash-fan-edit-original-costume.png

Flash/ Barry Allen : Ezra Miller

James-Bond-Spectre-Lake-Blue-Jacket-510x600-removebg-preview.png

Captain Cold : Daniel Craig

4May.gif

Henry Allen : Harrison Ford

tumblr_pspeclnOp31vmumh1o1_400.gifv

Professor Eobard Thawne : Kiefer Sutherland