No Way Home "I'm not a bad person, I just have bad luck" - The Sandman Thread

Hope they let him form more creative weapons than giant hands and hammers.

Dude can infinitely clone his body, create legions of arms, walls and even projectiles, he was Carnage before Carnage tbh. That shifting hands into weapons thing was his schtick.
Yeah, I hope they go to town with this aspect.

Sorry for the bump, but here's a clearer shot of Sandman protecting Peter from Electro's lightning with a sand wall.

sandman.png

Is Sandman not part of the Sinister Six but an ally?

Is Sandman not part of the Sinister Six but an ally?

He's probably the most reluctant member of the Six who ends up teaming up with the Spider-Men at the end, or at least tries to stop the rest of the Six from killing them.

So is Thomas Haden Church coming back or will Sandman just be purely CGI as if he can't retain his human form anymore?

So is Thomas Haden Church coming back or will Sandman just be purely CGI as if he can't retain his human form anymore?

Personally, i think its possible they could cheat and have him be just CGI. never show him in physical form and just be a CGI sandman.

We have heard nothing so far about Church. we have heard all these bits and pieces about Goblin, Electro and Ock, but the other 3 seem to be very quiet.

We will see what happens. i just wonder whether there is a reason why 3 of them have had more leak exposer and the other 3 haven't.

We will see what happens. i just wonder whether there is a reason why 3 of them have had more leak exposer and the other 3 haven't.

CGI or not, I just assume the latter 3 are just gonna be regulated to muscle, more or less. With 6 villains, some of them are gonna get less time in the spotlight when it comes to actual character development. Though Sandman may still try to redeem himself.

What if Sandman is in this but is not one of the Sinister Six? Maybe Mysterio is instead while Sandman is an ally.

Why was he with this six in that story? This was after he turned a new leaf and decided to go legit, and sometimes help Silver Sable.

Is this cocaine addiction plan from Amazing or its sequel in Spider-Man?

Why was he with this six in that story? This was after he turned a new leaf and decided to go legit, and sometimes help Silver Sable.

Is this cocaine addiction plan from Amazing or its sequel in Spider-Man?

Yeah this was after he turned over a new leaf. Ock blackmailed him into joining the Six by threatening to kill the family he was boarding with. It was the cocaine addiction plot.

My official theory is that Sandman gets pulled from his universe after "dying" (being defeated) by black suit Spider-Man. That way he starts off as a villain, but is on the same trajectory to be redeemed and help defeat the Sinister Six.

Thomas Haden Church didn't do a thing wrong in SM3 outside of the retcon where he killed Ben but that wasn't his call of course. The only part of his I found hilarious was when he first encounters Venom thinking it's Spider-Man and his reaction to a scary alien creature screaming in his face is to just casually toss it aside and start to walk away as if nothing happened.

I feel like Sandman might die protecting Spidey, I dunno just a feeling. He's probably gonna be the most outright not-bad of all of them and some of the others might have a problem with that.

Since Garfield never found Uncle Ben's killer and Sandman has revealed he was responsible for Uncle Ben's death, then will Garfield Spidey go after him to get revenge? Why would he work with him?

I feel like Sandman might die protecting Spidey, I dunno just a feeling. He's probably gonna be the most outright not-bad of all of them and some of the others might have a problem with that.

Garfield will probably have the biggest problem with it and might even kill Sandman himself.

Holland won't be bothered either way if he never even knew his own Uncle Ben.

I can see this happening too honestly

I was surprised at how much I liked Sandman here. I didn't mind him staying in human sized sand form, he got a lot more dialogue than I thought. Loved his intro with him protecting Peter.

One thing that confused me, why did he join the bad guys at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"