In Memoriam of Terry (terry78)

I certainly want to offer my deepest condolences to his family and his friends. I can't remember Terry ever having a cross word with anyone. He was always a fun chat, which is how it should be. Rest in Peace, good sir. Go with God.
:(

No! That's some really awful news. During my years I haven't personally had much discussions or interactions with Terry, but he certainly is a memorable character and poster on this place. An intelligent, funny and very sympathetic person. I remember when he got a mod status not that long ago, and how I thought it was a great choice. He'll certainly be missed.

I've noticed his absence during last months, but never would I've guessed it would be at this level of tragedy. And only at 43.. Very sad, and my thoughts and condolences goes to his family.

Edit: Before I forget. A slightly light hearted detail in his memory: In Terry's last Custom Title, he had my actual first name included, and I always laughed whenever I saw that without knowing the reference. Now I'll never probably know, but that doesn't matter anymore..

Last edited:
I know we joked about it a lot but damn CC you do sound Southern.

Curiosity just got the best of me and I wanted to hear "pothole" :funny: . While I was there, I listened to @ComicChick AND @flickchick85 . No one will mistake either of you as being from California, but, I must say, you both have "beautiful" voices. That was such a fun idea. In fact, it's such a fun idea, that I would never, ever participate. I just made a recording of my voice and listened to it on my iphone and, well......I'll just leave it at that.

I loved War and Peace BTW. Once I got who all the characters were, it was a real page turner. Might be my favorite book of all time. Tolstoy was a master of using words in a concise way to describe people's thoughts. Flick, did you enjoy it a lot?

It's all very sad, but I am enjoying listening to people talk about Terry. :csad::hrt:

Terrible news. Terry was a beautiful person. Years ago he posted about BBQing on his balcony. I think a pigeon stole his salmon. Always think of him when I'm eating salmon, standing on a balcony, or if I'm close to a pigeon. Really really sorry to hear this. Rest in peace Terry.

Condolences to Terry's loved ones & family, didn't know him beyond any brief interactions we may have had over the years, however his name & posts were ever present in a lot of discussions I've read & visited. Seemed to be an insightful & pleasant contributor to the site & thus will unquestionably be missed on here.

I just saw this, man Terry was an original, he was one of the earliest posters I interacted with but my memories of him will always be from misc movies, not just his fun one liners but given our close ages we'd often talk 80's blockbusters and I always liked how he didn't take things too seriously and saw movies as entertainment. I didn’t know he was sick, such sad news, R.I.P dude, us misc movie frequenters will miss ya.

Terry kept the community forum active almost by himself at times the way I remember it. He was an interesting and humorous person. No one will ever dis Greg Kinnear as badly as Terry dissed him in his signature.

Rest in peace Terry.

My condolences...
As odd as it may sound, over the years, we never really did cross paths much, just enough to know who we were respectively. Nonetheless, he will be missed, especially in the Sports forum.

Rest in Peace terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"