In Memoriam of Terry (terry78)

As you can see by my post count, I'm more of a reader than a poster. But I always saw Terry's name around on various parts of the forum, and always looked forward to what he had to say.
You'll be missed Terry.

Damn. :( I haven't posted on here much as of lately but hearing this news is a gut punch. While most of us never meet each other on here, we still become friends in a way. terry78 was always kind to me in our conversations and carried a well respected vibe through SHH. RIP my friend. :(

I haven't been around in a while and so am late to this news, but I remember Terry quite well. Always seemed to be a good person, and I am glad to read that others who knew him better/personally can attest to that. RIP, Terry.

Wow. I haven't logged on in so long but felt the need to browse the forums today for some reason and then I saw this. Back in my active days around here, Terry was always one of my favorite posters and someone I had many interactions with. He had very similar interests and just vibed well together. Going through this thread and seeing all of the old guard who are either still around and/or logged in solely to pay respects has reminded me of all of the good times in the past that Terry was a part of. You will be missed, brother.

Take it easy, Terry.

Im so sorry. I've seen him around on these boards before off and on. My condolences to his family and friends. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"