In Memoriam of Terry (terry78)

Wow, very sad news, such a great person and always a joy to interact with here. Like a lot of you, my posting has slowed down through the years, but I've been around for almost 20yrs, and still post from time to time - rest in peace my friend, until we meet again.

Wow, man, that sucks. :csad:

Not quite sure, but I believe I remember him being here around the time I joined these boards around a decade ago. Don’t have any specific memories of him, but I always got the impression of him being a cool dude.

Sad when members that were staples of a place online you spend so much time on are suddenly just gone. It’s so surreal when something that’s supposed to be there just...isn’t anymore. It just feels wrong and empty.

Condolences to Terry78’s family. I hope his passing was peaceful.

Shine on, you crazy diamond. You were an irreplaceable part of this community, and it just won’t be the same without you.

We’ll miss you, buddy.

I don't think I had any direct interactions with him, but I definitely remember seeing him quite a bit on here and he definitely seemed like a really cool dude and now I feel sad that I didn't get the time to know him better.

Very sad news indeed, but may terry78 Rest In Peace along with Vartha who I also unfortunately didn't get to know better, but hopefully both of those guys are smiling down us wherever they are right now.

I've been here a long time and Terry is definitely one of the people I associate with SHH. A staple of the community here. Always a pleasant and positive presence no matter what the topic of discussion.

Deepest condolences to his family. He'll be sorely missed around here.

Terry was gone too soon.

I remember back in the "good ol days" when you use to go commiserate that he was dating someone Asian while we were the other ethnicity.

I never interacted with him outside of this board but I always held him in high regard when it came to opinions. He had a really good sense of humor.

RIP and hope you are watching over all of us.

Terry was always present since I joined in 2008. Always incredibly level-headed, funny, and overall came across as a very nice individual. I did not have the fortune to have plenty of direct interactions with him other than a couple, but I always enjoyed seeing his posts and replies.

He will be deeply missed and may he rest in power forever. The Hype has lost a major one. Condolences to those who were close to him and deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Like others have said I joined here in 2005 and was extremely active but my posting became less and less as the years went by. I always pop my head in and wonder how such and such were doing, but I didn't have to worry about Terry as he was ever present. I'm so sorry to hear this news, condolences to his friends and family both online and offline.

I very much echo the sentiments expressed by others. Terry was certainly one of the most chill people you could ever interact with here. He was always very fair to everyone and humorous at the right moments. Heartfelt condolences to his family, friends, and loved ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"