Iron Man Iron Man:Final Thoughts

Arkady Rossovich

Superhero
Reaction score
The movie is over,people have seen it and given great reviews on it. What are some people's final thoughts on it? Were you skeptical,but made a believer after seeing the movie? Impressed? Before we all movie on,it would be best for some final thoughts to be discussed on the film..and what would you might think or expect from this new franchise. Make it so.

I have faith in Marvel Studios.

Before it sounded like a crazy idea, them going into the movies themselves and starting out with Ironman and a Hulk restart and then rumored Avengers movie... but now it looks like they can pull it off.

In my final thoughts on the film, are a well done film, excellent acting, I believe it show's just how talented Robert Downey Jr is especially with a project he is passionate about, which he was and still is.
The choice of villians wasn't bad, I think most people want to see Mandarin in the second film.
Jon Favreau really did a great job, listening to the fans, not to the point of doing exactly what they all wanted, but staying true to the material and making it fun.
I think in future films, Stark's inner demons should be explored, not to the point of depressing the film, you can't go from this to Batman Begins dark, but curtainly a darker tone can be found without giving away the fun of the film.

The movie was a blast. When it comes to Marvel movies, Iron Man is right up there with films like X-men, X2, Blade 2, Spider-man 2 etc. The DVD is a must-have.

The balance between humor and drama was superbly executed. The special effects were practically flawless. I mean everything looked soooo good! Mark III was too cool for school. I loved Iron Man's voice, the way he moved, the way he fought, the way the armor geared up. Everything felt just perfect. Man behind the iron mask was perfect. Downey was charismatic, funny and he made me believe in Stark's change of heart. Bridges was downright amazing as Stane. He had this one-dimensional character in his hands and he made it work. I loved his performance.

My only gripe is that the second hour felt somewhat rushed. But there was so much eye-candy and something interesting was happening all the time so it wasn't that big of a downfall.

What else...well, Iron Man was every bit as good as I expected. I knew they wouldn't drop the ball with this one. Just bring on the sequel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"