The Comics Iron Man vs. Dr. Doom

Magics gotta be the decider, tech to tech, I'd place my bets on Iron Man but with magic it has to be Doom. Tony just doesn't have anything that can counter something that screws with the nature of the universe itself.

The only advantage Iron Man over Doctor Doom is that he can fly and fire his weapons. But Doctor Doom is not a man in a suit. If Iron Man's armor is damaged and he cannot continue fighting, also on low battery power. Whereas Doctor Doom can go on fighting, he does not need battery power to keep him going on. In a hand to hand combat, Doctor Doom is most likely to defeat Iron Man, only if Iron Man keeps himself at a safe distance would he be able to severely hurt Doctor Doom. I think it would be a draw - because neither would be able destroy the other.:dry:

This is a very tough one. Before I go in to detail about who would win, we have to acount that doctor doom is one of the most bad ass vilains of marvel. He has apeared in almost every marvel comics series. He has faced off some of the badest characters in the marvel universe.

On the other hand Iron man is onr of the greatest heores in the marvel universe. He has some of the greatest weaponry and technolgy. He has a vast number of suits and upgrades them. He is a founding member of the avengers and has fought some of the badest vilains in the marvel universe.

I think doctor doom would have the uper hand at first and beat iron man down pretty hard. After that , doom would start to become over confidant in himself. He would monolog. Iron man could use this time to use it to his advantage. I say iron man beacuse vialins have a superority complex and over lock things which is why they lose most of the times, but I am not saying that doctor doom would lose easily he give iron man a run for his money. :dkm:

It could be a draw, at least that is what I hope for
Dr. Doom can be defeated by Captain America, so I will give the edge to Iron Man here, just cause Doom is depicted way too powerful

Doom all the way. He has stolen the Beyonders and Silver Surfers powers as well as others. Stark is child's play. The Armor's went at it in Super-Villain Team-Up #9 but it was Rudolpho in Doom's armor. Then they had to Cannibalize their armors and work together to be brought back from the King Arthur Days of Camelot in Iron Man #'s 149 and 150. they did it again in Iron Man #'s 249 and 250 but it was in a future Camelot world with future versions of themselves to tangle with. Don't know about any new comics match ups. I go for Doom: He the most accomplished Sorcerer on Earth after Dr. Strange Plus all his other attributes. Stark doesn't stand a chance if it's head to head and written properly!!!

there have been several confrontations in the comics. IMO, the best ones involved the "Camelot" time-travel adventures.. google them..

Iron Man is winning this?

img-thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"