Rebels Is Ezra Snoke?

giphy.gif

I'd like to say, while extremely unlikely, the fact there's a TCW character making the live-action transition in Rogue One, anything is possible at this point.

Snoke isn't human. Ezra is. So zero chance I'd say.

Maybe Snoke is just some evil guy named Snoke. Why does he have to be an established character? And if he is, why would their major antagonist be some guy from a cartoon spinoff?

Maybe Snoke is just some evil guy named Snoke. Why does he have to be an established character? And if he is, why would their major antagonist be some guy from a cartoon spinoff?

Obviously he isnt ezra. Its an absurd notion. But dont write it off just because Ezra is in a cartoon show. Thats a poor reason to write the theory off. Star Wars Rebels is canon. Its the same level canon as the films, books, comics, and the Clone Wars show. Lucasfilm no longer puts the franchise's various stories and properties on different tiers. Its all connected and equal. All the properties and characters can cross over now. And the Lucas Story Group oversees it all, works on it all, and keeps it straight.

For instance, one of the main characters in Rogue One was introduced in Star Wars Clone Wars. And Rian Johnson worked with at least one of the book authors (Claudia Gray) to help lay ground work. The days of the cartoon shows and books and comics being disconnected are gone. Things that will feature in future films can be introduced and set up in shows and comics and books.

Snoke isn't human. Ezra is. So zero chance I'd say.

And you know this how? His origin is obviously unknown. Hence the question. All that is known is that he has been around a long time, long enough for him to know the history of vader and palpatine.

Originally I though he was plagueis, which still can't be ruled out. Just because someone says something to the press doesn't make it true. See JJ and Kahn.

Sure why not ;)

I think they have the same nose shape. Ezra could have been pretty messed over at some point and badly disfigured him.. shrug.

I would not bet on it though.

And you know this how? His origin is obviously unknown. Hence the question. All that is known is that he has been around a long time, long enough for him to know the history of vader and palpatine.

Originally I though he was plagueis, which still can't be ruled out. Just because someone says something to the press doesn't make it true. See JJ and Kahn.
He is not Plagueis. He is not human, and thus he is not Ezra. They have explained this his height and bone structure are specifically non-human, which is why he is CGI. He is suppose to be around 7-8 feet tall. If he was simply human, they wouldn't have used CGI.

Plus, Ezra's only a few days older than Luke, hardly the incredibly old being Andy Serkis talked about when describing Snoke.

He's not human. Thats obvious from his anatomy. He's over 7' tall and his bone structure (seen on the blur-ray special features of TFA) is not human.

I want Snoke to be either Darth Plagueis or an entirely new character. Not only does Snoke not look like Erza but I believe Snoke was around a lot longer before Erza which is hinted at by Snoke's knowledge.

Can't rule out Plagueis simply by a press statement. Because it's not like they would come out and say "you caught us, he is Plagueis we were gonna do a big reveal next movie but oh well." Also saying "I'm not gonna confirm or deny it" or simply saying "no comment" would basically send the fandom into a frenzy with some people being bold and saying its confirmed.

I don't think Ezra becomes Snoke, but I'm thinking he may be around post TFA. There's been too many hints of him turning to the Dark Side. It would be interesting to see unfold, perhaps one of Snoke's apprentices prior to TFA but post ROTJ?

Just watched a YouTube video that did in fact blow my mind.

He talks how Ezra and Sabine are Rey's parents.
How Sabine is in fact Obi's daughter. And after Sabine is killed Ezra becomes starkiller and creates the knights of Ren in honour of Sabine Wren, ya different spelling, but still interesting. He made enough good points to make me wonder lol.

I think Ezra is Miller. ;)

How Sabine is in fact Obi's daughter. And after Sabine is killed Ezra becomes starkiller and creates the knights of Ren in honour of Sabine Wren, ya different spelling, but still interesting. He made enough good points to make me wonder lol.

I like this! :woot:

Can you post the link to that video? I think that theory is plausible (though I'm not a fan of "Rey is Obi-Wan's granddaughter" theory myself), Sabine being Obi-Wan's (and Satine Kryze's, probably) daughter definitely fit the timeline, considering she was born 1 year before RotS (during Clone Wars), and she's from House Vizla.

It's not going to be Ezra or Sabine. They are never going to tie the movies that heavily into a cartoon series that gets a fraction of the audience of the movies. It will just be passing references like what we saw in Rogue One.

Also, Snoke is not a human either. He's some type of alien. So that immediately rules out Ezra.

Can you post the link to that video? I think that theory is plausible (though I'm not a fan of "Rey is Obi-Wan's granddaughter" theory myself), Sabine being Obi-Wan's (and Satine Kryze's, probably) daughter definitely fit the timeline, considering she was born 1 year before RotS (during Clone Wars), and she's from House Vizla.

Here you go. Some things may be off as of course it is pure speculation and was posted before Season 3 started I believe. But there is enough basic possibles that could make someone go.. hmmm.. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP0H4hnfYn4

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"