Ezra Miller IS the Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan Van Sciver ear bolts !! :oldrazz:

m3VaM9i.jpg
I want them to stick out and not be painted on the mask (like Cap).
The Flash should have a colorful suit of red and gold, something flashy.
Yes and yes.
So do you guys all think the wings would work on Cap too?

I believe that Michael Turner nailed the physical look of The Flash. Like I said before, lean with strong legs. I also love how the ear bolts are drawn. They are slim and pointed upwards. I don't want them to look like earmuffs, because it will stand out horribly since he's lean.

103y3c6.jpg

So, as far as the suit design is concerned, I'm not absolutely sure if I'd like to see him in a full body suit or otherwise. I wouldn't mind a full body suit, but I think there are some other designs that could be cool. Flash's suit is pretty plain, so there is plenty to work with. This one is interesting to me, because I like the yellow lenses and the huge bolts on the side which would be cool to see while Flash is running.

tumblr_luerf259nX1r6oxfpo1_500.png

Ugh... No. That second costume is like... Just no.

Throw some sleeves on the second costume and it would look great. As it stands though :down

If the CW can make a good Flash suit, I'm sure the live action one will look good.

I think that the film suit does need to look sleek and stream lined. No dumb New 52 bulky yellow what ever they are across the chest.

A GLBT actor can't successfully play a beloved straight character right?
barneystinson.gif

Stephen Amell on The new Flash.

Yeah. Of course. And I feel like it should be Grant doing the movie. But the important thing to remember is just because Grant Gustin plays the part of Barry Allen doesn’t mean Ezra Miller can’t also play Barry Allen. There can be different interpretations of the character. Anyone who is a fan of the comics knows the Flash character is one of the forces that leads to parallel universes. And who knows, they might find a fantastic actor to play Oliver Queen on the feature side who has a different take on the character. I’m certainly a departure from the typical Oliver Queen from the comic books.

I just think that everybody needs to be patient with the whole thing. The fact that DC and Warner have announced all these comic book features is nothing but good for business.

Lol the only thing people were raving on about was that he said Gustin should be The Flash in the The Flash movie.
:funny: Indeed. they took what they wanted to make "valid" his point. But the whole interview said another thing as we can see.

Miller is the most exciting announcement this year for a comic character. Even more exciting than predictable choices like Cumberbatch for Strange and Boseman for BP.

A GLBT actor can't successfully play a beloved straight character right?
barneystinson.gif

I had the strangest back and forth with a guy who dismissed Miller's good acting by saying, "How can he be a good actor? He's only in Indy films and plays gay guys. How is he a good fit for the Flash?" It really confused me.

Last edited:
I had the strangest back and forth with a guy who dismissed Miller's good acting by saying, "How can he be a good actor? He's only in Indy films and plays gay guys. How is he a good fir for the Flash?" It really confused me.
I don't even know how to respond to such an odd comment.

I don't know if this has been brought up a lot already, but I wonder if they'll let Ezra keep his long hair in the role. The color is presumably going to be different, so why not let the length go as well I guess? That's a lot to hide under a cowl though.

He has shortened his hair now...

I don't know if this has been brought up a lot already, but I wonder if they'll let Ezra keep his long hair in the role. The color is presumably going to be different, so why not let the length go as well I guess? That's a lot to hide under a cowl though.

We really don't know if either Momoa or. Miller are going to keep their natural color though.

rjfVkql.jpg

UbwBY7u.jpg

I'm pretty excited to see how Ezra will look once he transforms into the Flash. His body type should look ace and better then Gustin's once he begins to train.

Edit: I found that one that was pretty close HighFivingMF

Last edited:
There's a full-body shot from the first New 52 issue that would look perfect next to that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"