It's a Bird! It's a Plane! David Corenswet IS Superman!

I want Corenswet to have his hairstyle from the Politician. His natural Superman hair was the first thing I noticed.

Judging by the length of his hair from the recent photos, I don't think we'll be getting anything like that.

Because this "clone" can actually act?

Celebrity gif. An extremely close up shot of Kenan Thompson with only his expression showing as he scrunches up his face in a questioning, are-you-sure manner.

I was facetiousisming fellas.

Honey this emoji is your friend ":o". How does it represent sarcasm? I have no ****ing clue, but it's there. 🤷
I repurposed that emoji a long time ago. It no longer stands for sarcasm, now it stands for smugness.

You would know that if you were paying attention. :o

I repurposed that emoji a long time ago. It no longer stands for sarcasm, now it stands for smugness.

You would know that if you were paying attention. :o
No one asked your opinion, bottom shamer. :o

Honey this emoji is your friend ":o". How does it represent sarcasm? I have no ****ing clue, but it's there. 🤷

I use italics but I guess it doesn't really mean anything outside of my own brain. Plus its just an absurd thing to say so it just feels like sarcasm to me lol

Last edited:
It’s funny because if you go to Seoul South Korea you’ll see heaps of guys who are absolutely stacked but are super shy and nerdy. So many superman types

Not the best Photoshop but as far as the amount of muscle and the fabric look I would be happy with that.

I use italics but I guess it doesn't really mean anything outside of my own brain. Plus its just an absurd thing to say so it just feels like sarcasm ot me lol
I usually just say sarcastic statements using a funny voice. I’m pretty sure it translates well onto internet message forums.

I swear to God I was scrolling the page really fast and for a second I thought that was real.

I really hope we get to actually see more of inside the DP, and Clark being a reporter.
I want to see a busy newsroom as a big disaster happens, with perry bellowing at Jimmy, where's Kent and Lane?
I don't know chief.
Find them, and Don't call me chief.

I really hope we get to actually see more of inside the DP, and Clark being a reporter.
I want to see a busy newsroom as a big disaster happens, with perry bellowing at Jimmy, where's Kent and Lane?
I don't know chief.
Find them, and Don't call me chief.
Cat is filming an Instagram story letting her followers know that her next column will be an A-bomb, Lombard is loudly yelling at a football match, and Ron is wondering if it's time to send his résumé to to the Coast City Gazette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"