It's a Bird! It's a Plane! David Corenswet IS Superman!

The black belt with gold buckle goes so well with the Fleischer shield.

It is scary frightening how good he looks in that manip. Do wonder how they are going to treat Lois' reaction to seeing that man close up.

It is scary frightening how good he looks in that manip. Do wonder how they are going to treat Lois' reaction to seeing that man close up.
Well, I think it’s obvious. She’s gonna do the Meg Ryan restaurant bit from When Harry Met Sally and then Mxyzptlk pops in for a cameo to do the “I’ll have what she’s having.”

Man I love the Fleischer look. But I think I'd eventually want the classic shield. Wouldn't mind if he transitions to the classic look.

That photoshop is really good but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that we don’t get the Fleischer suit. Superman wearing black just bothers me, outside of a Kingdom Come adaptation.

The Facebook page for this foundation is saying David is the cinematographer here in the beard and green shirt:

369322462_743595787776622_5503768593236182593_n.jpg

368692494_743598971109637_2705817514810093099_n.jpg

F4aSMihaUAMeMUp

I'm only inclined to believe them because they also list David's wife Julia as the producer, and cinematography and directing IS something David likes to do on the side. If this is him, the boy has been busy.

EDIT: Ok that is definitely him. :up:

The Facebook page for this foundation is saying David is the cinematographer here in the beard and green shirt:

369322462_743595787776622_5503768593236182593_n.jpg

368692494_743598971109637_2705817514810093099_n.jpg

F4aSMihaUAMeMUp

I'm only inclined to believe them because they also list David's wife Julia as the producer, and cinematography and directing IS something David likes to do on the side. If this is him, the boy has been busy.

EDIT: Ok that is definitely him. :up:
Someone's been baking. :o

Man I love the Fleischer look. But I think I'd eventually want the classic shield. Wouldn't mind if he transitions to the classic look.
I really love it too, but I’d only expect it as a one off with the classic look otherwise. Great if we can get it again with Corenswet.

Because of the strike it is so hard to tell what is going on with DC and the producers, but DC has talked about how important this role is to him, so I do wonder if he has taken it upon himself to bulk up. He obviously has a great affinity for the character so he may be doing all he can to appear as he would like him to appear.

Because of the strike it is so hard to tell what is going on with DC and the producers, but DC has talked about how important this role is to him, so I do wonder if he has taken it upon himself to bulk up. He obviously has a great affinity for the character so he may be doing all he can to appear as he would like him to appear.
He most likely already has a habit of working out, which Robert Pattinson, bless him, does not.

It’s probably not even gonna be much of an effort for him to bulk up.

Ca
He most likely already has a habit of working out, which Robert Pattinson, bless him, does not.

It’s probably not even gonna be much of an effort for him to bulk up.

Cavill and Routh both had good physiques pre-Superman, but still had to put in substantial effort to gain bulk. In Routh's case it was probably even more critical as the suit had minimal padding (if any) and hid musculature, so he had to work hard to look buff at all.

I don't think Gunn will push Coronswet to be as bulky as either of those guys, but he will still probably have to put in a lot of hard sweat. Then again, I could be wrong - he's taller than both so may appear more lanky in the suit unless he has enough muscle added.

It didn't show at all . He's a great actor and a good Batman, but he didn't look the part outside the suit IMO.
The idea was that it was a Batman that was so off the deep end he barely ate though he did train a lot and that's basically what Rob was instructed to do. They had him training constantly and very hard but they also had an extremely lackluster diet for him. He said it was a nightmare for that reason.

He looked like a disheveled puppy dog w insomnia outside the suit bc that's the "Bruce Wayne" portrayal. He hadn't really crafted a persona to use yet

I think some people seeing him as not being Batman enough outside the suit is grade-A casting, makeup, costume design, etc regardless of their actual reasonings

It didn't show at all . He's a great actor and a good Batman, but he didn't look the part outside the suit IMO.
Pattinson is in great shape in The Batman. Just in a more normal way than most other CBM roid freaks.

He is clearly the most visually interesting Bruce, IMO. He naturally looks super classic Bruce but I love that they went with the whole vampiric rock star thing - super unique but apt take.

It is fascinating that David so understands the production process, since he has done so much for such a young man, from university to the work he has done at Netflix. He seems to understand the production process, producing, camera work, directing, writing, acting, editing, and the works, it will be interesting where he goes, not only in the Superman process, but whatever else he wants to do, with Superman and beyond.

Also, damn he looks good in the BTS shots. Waiting for whatever shot of him out and about, or on scene when they appear.

white-swiss-shepard-dogs-1551703292.jpg

So we're looking at a Swiss Shepherd for Krypto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"