"It's coming back!!!"

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
No, I'm not talking about what that weird model photographer said when the crane was coming back... that was just a quote... now on to the post...

It seems that in the world of Spider-Man, a lot of people come back...

Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
In the comics he came back to life, and there's a possibility he may even do so in the movies.

Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus
Sam Raimi saying he may come back, and Alfred Molina being signed up for sequels brings up the question: Is Doc Ock gone for good?

Harry Osborn/New Goblin
Him, less than others... but one of the actors told us that SOMEONE who died in Spider-Man 3 would return. Who? Harry or Venom?

Eddie Brock/Venom
Like I said above... just one thing, James Franco said he would not come back, then later said he might. Topher, you can tell, really wants to come back. I see Venom coming back as more of a possibility than Harry. But who knows?

So here you have examples of EVERY movie villain that has died, who may come back!

There all going to come back for an eventual sinister Six movie. You can bet money on it. That way the character develpment is already there and the movie can become more action oriented.

Seeing as how Spider-Man 3 was so crowed with villains and a lot of movie-goers didn't like all the crowded feeling, I don't think a Sinister Six would happen...

Maybe at one point Sam and the team were thinking of it, but it would be pulling a Joel Schumacher for the team to even think about it now.

I certainly hope they bring Venom back because the character has more dramatic possibilities than his detractors seem to grant him.

Having the Sinister Six in a movie is more ******ed than a ******

Having the Sinister Six in a movie is more ******ed than a ******

Unless the Sinister 6 is made up of already established Spidey Movie Villains who do not need their origins set up for the audience, right? :sym: See where we are coming from?

:csad: venom needs to come back...as i remember he only had around 10 mins screen time. oh well if he does come back, he has to be more pissed of than ever and ready to butcher spidey..

i do hope tho they bring out carnage
so spidey and venom could work together to stop him :word:

There all going to come back for an eventual sinister Six movie. You can bet money on it. That way the character develpment is already there and the movie can become more action oriented.

if done right with brining them back to life and making the sinister six, it would be awesome!

but its risky and dangerous...the odds are against it if you ask me.

No, he doesn't. Venom had his story. He's blown up into a skeleton. He's gone, and good riddance, too.

No, sorry, but 10 mins isnt enough to do arguably Spidermans most popular villain!

Unless the Sinister 6 is made up of already established Spidey Movie Villains who do not need their origins set up for the audience, right? :sym: See where we are coming from?

Yeah, but you would still have to explain how they all came back. And that would take just as long as origins.
Am I the only one out there who thinks villains teaming up is just... tacky?

yeah...

but if done right... and VERY carefully it could be done beautifully... so far in comic book movies it hasn't been done very well...

Two-Face/Riddler
Poison Ivy/Bane
Sandman/Venom

Sandman and Venom were a little better than the two previous ones though... although Sandman did dominate the screentime in Battle Royale...

for me Battle Royal would have been much better if Venom and Sandman would have worked as a TEAM instead of:

Spider-Man vs. Venom
Spider-Man vs. Sandman
Spider-Man & New Goblin vs. Sandman
Spider-Man & New Goblin vs. Venom
Spider-Man vs. Venom

there was only ONE moment in Battle Royale where the villains worked as a team... when Venom held Spidey on the bar as Sandy punched him...

they don't need to do a teamup if they aren't gonna.. you know... team up.

The battle would have been much better if Venom was used a LOT and Sandman used very sparringly... I mean, come on! We've already had two previous battles with Sandman already and NONE with Venom... and Venom's gonna die, not Sandman... let Venom take over the battle!

No, I'm not talking about what that weird model photographer said when the crane was coming back... that was just a quote... now on to the post...

It seems that in the world of Spider-Man, a lot of people come back...

Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
In the comics he came back to life, and there's a possibility he may even do so in the movies.

Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus
Sam Raimi saying he may come back, and Alfred Molina being signed up for sequels brings up the question: Is Doc Ock gone for good?

Harry Osborn/New Goblin
Him, less than others... but one of the actors told us that SOMEONE who died in Spider-Man 3 would return. Who? Harry or Venom?

Eddie Brock/Venom
Like I said above... just one thing, James Franco said he would not come back, then later said he might. Topher, you can tell, really wants to come back. I see Venom coming back as more of a possibility than Harry. But who knows?

So here you have examples of EVERY movie villain that has died, who may come back!

They're all dead. No way any of them survived. Norman and Harry were impaled and are now in coffins buried under ground. Ock is in the bottom of the lake with big ass heavy tentacles weighing him down. We saw the tentacles blink out and Ock's eyes were wide open, showing no life. I'm sure his mini sun made it boiling water in there too.

Eddie was killed in the explosion of a pumpkin bomb, where we could easily see a flash of his skeleton. The other ending they had, which was in the novel, had the Symbiote left Eddie, who was now just a skeleton. The Symbiote consumed him. Then Peter fought the Venom-Symbiote.

All of them are dead. Deal with it everybody.

And if any of them are brought back, then that is HIGHLY unrealistic and really stupid and Raimi will suck.:down

Well, I'm not saying I'm one of the sleep-deprived fans who all they can think about it "ONOZ!!! I want VENOMZ BACK!!!!"

I was just stating what the actors have said and what has happened.

... but in the case of Norman Osborn, he came back to life in the comics... does that make Stan Lee suck?

Well I think Ock would be the easiest to bring back in terms of how he died. But would he really be a strong enough Villain again, he did sort of reform.

Where as, Venom would be the hardest to bring back but would carry forward from there better. I mean especially if he could survive being blown to bits right. Right, how would they ever defeat him again.

Maybe with the power of forgivness.
:woot:

Really Venom would be the only villain I'd care to see again, but even then I can't really see it happening in a believable way.

Well, I'm not saying I'm one of the sleep-deprived fans who all they can think about it "ONOZ!!! I want VENOMZ BACK!!!!"

I was just stating what the actors have said and what has happened.

... but in the case of Norman Osborn, he came back to life in the comics... does that make Stan Lee suck?

No...

There's a BIG difference between a comic book and a movie. You really can't make it work like that in a movie without making it look extremley ******ed. No one will believe it if Norman Osborn came back.
People will start going "WTF?! ALL THESE MOVIES HIS SON HAS BEEN *****ING AND MOANING ABOUT HIS FATHER'S DEATH AND HE JUST COMES BACK?!!! WE SAW HIM DIE! WE SAW HIS COFFIN, WE KNOW HES BURIED! WTF?!:cmad:"

No...

There's a BIG difference between a comic book and a movie. You really can't make it work like that in a movie without making it look extremley ******ed. No one will believe it if Norman Osborn came back.
People will start going "WTF?! ALL THESE MOVIES HIS SON HAS BEEN *****ING AND MOANING ABOUT HIS FATHER'S DEATH AND HE JUST COMES BACK?!!! WE SAW HIM DIE! WE SAW HIS COFFIN, WE KNOW HES BURIED! WTF?!:cmad:"

yea i would never except him coming back. maybe doc ock and venom, although i'm convince brock is dead...although the symbiote, we know dr. connors has a sample still.

who knows :huh:

yea i would never except him coming back. maybe doc ock and venom, although i'm convince brock is dead...although the symbiote, we know dr. connors has a sample still.

who knows :huh:
A sample that never made contact with Eddie. Remember that.

Carnage won't appear that's for sure.

It'd have to be rated R if he's done right, Raimi hates Venom and I'm sure he just LOVES Carnage huh?:rolleyes:

Stan Lee didn't didn't even write the death or rebirth of the Norman Osborn.
So no. Stan Lee does not suck.

In terms of who should come back, Venom gets the top priority. Im not just saying because Im a fan, movie explains it by itself. Sure Goby and Ock would be great, but I think out of those two Goby would be much better choice to revive.

Anyways, I dont think Sam would bring any dead people back. There's a whole roster of other villains waiting to be explored.

Its stupid that they kill off the villians in the movies, especially since every movie is a mega ultra 24 hit combo at the box office.

Spider-Man 3 sucked.

If I were Tobey or even Raimi, I would stop making any more sequels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"