• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

J. Man Spice for President

J. Man Spice, what do you have to say to the many people of the internet that have a problem with the fact that you're gay?

J. Man Spice, what do you have to say to the many people of the internet that have a problem with the fact that you're gay?

I haven't come across anyone who seems to have a problem with that. :huh:

I'm a journalist trying to create some controversy, will you let me work please?:whatever::o

So you're one of those kinds of journalists that likes to make non-issues issues?

Check :o

You mean like every journalist?:huh:

No, I mean like the kinds of journalists who made "Obama isn't wearing a flag pin" into a huge election issue.

There are two different kinds of journalists. Those who look for any non-issue they can to make a story and a quick buck, and then there are those who focus on real issues.

I don't mean to be picking on you, really I don't. :oldrazz:

Jman is gay therefore he should imo answer the question. It shouldnt be a very tough one to answer...I have an announcement.

I have to say that my sexuality will have no effect on how I govern this nation, and that any attempts to bring it up is an example of the media trying to make an issue out of nothing. My relationship with my boyfriend is loving and strong; therefore, it does not need to be exploited by the press.

I have to say that my sexuality will have no effect on how I govern this nation, and that any attempts to bring it up is an example of the media trying to make an issue out of nothing. My relationship with my boyfriend is loving and strong; therefore, it does not need to be exploited by the press.

Yet, you're here making a landmark stride into the direction of the Hype's first gay President. What are your thoughts on that?

Man WHAT?

Dude you are what you are...be proud :up:

Yet, you're here making a landmark stride into the direction of the Hype's first gay President. What are your thoughts on that?

As groundbreaking as it is that I could be the first gay Hype President, I want to remind voters that elections are about policy, not vanity. I am running to be President based on my ideas and qualifications, not my sexuality. I would advise anyone who is thinking about voting for or against me solely based on sexuality to look at where I stand on the issues before making a decision.

There are times when candidates need to see that what theyre doing is bigger than any one policy...

There are times when candidates need to see that what theyre doing is bigger than any one policy...

However, candidates should not run for office simply because they will make history. I am not running to be a gay president; I am running to be a president who is gay. My policies are far more important than my sexuality, and voters should be willing to elect a president based on where they stand politically. I do not advise voters to elect me based on superficial reasons.

So, now that I am the presumptive Democratic nominee for President, who should I select as a running mate? I am open to suggestions/ resumes.

Depends on who the candidates for the job are. Youll need a lot of help appealing to those who dont follow politics hardcore.

So, now that I am the presumptive Democratic nominee for President, who should I select as a running mate? I am open to suggestions/ resumes.

someone who is a bit more socially conservative from the south to balance the ticket?

New logo:

jmanpreslog.jpg

Also, I am not against selecting a Republican or Independent as a running mate, so if you feel qualified, feel free to promote yourself here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"