Election Politics are over, time to support our new President

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
Greetings all.

As you all know, I voted for McCain....
I will not go into why, you guys all know why.

Now, I was sitting here, almost with heartburn, afraid.

I thought about it, and I am going to leave this all behind.
The United States has elected the 44th President.
Burack Hussein Obama

I want everyone, regardless, if you didn't vote for him, give him your positive support. He has not done anything yet to deserve our anger. What makes it better, is he is the United States first Black President, which is a monumental moment in our history.

From this point on, I will do what I can, to support our new president when he needs it, but I will of course oppose his policies that I do not agree with in the future.

Lets take a moment, and cheer him on, as he has performed adminrably over this 22 year campaign.

I voted Bob Barr but I would have preferred McCain over Obama. That said, I feel a strange feeling of relief and it feels nice. If Obama governs from the center and surrounds himself with good advisers I will fully support him.

I can't support Obama as president, on the principle that I can't support any president.

I'm not allowed.

Hear, hear! Let's put the division of this election behind us and come together as a country to put things right and get ourselves back on track. :up:

jag

I wasnt going to watch the speech, but I decided to watch it...hence I am here posting

I'm glad to see this history. First black president in one of the greatest countries in the world. I'm really glad I get to see something so special like that. It's pretty moving.

I also think he was the better man to be president. Besides if anything ever happened to McCain (had he won the president) we'd be stuck with Palin who would run this country into the ground. Obama/Biden is the right way to go.

kinda wanted McCain to win too...but hey maybe Obama will be good...never know...congrats Obama

I'm glad to see this history. First black president in one of the greatest countries in the world. I'm really glad I get to see something so special like that. It's pretty moving.

I also think he was the better man to be president. Besides if anything ever happened to McCain (had he won the president) we'd be stuck with Palin who would run this country into the ground. Obama/Biden is the right way to go.

NO POLITICS in this thread!

Time to put the campaigns behind us. Time to get to work, dammit. There is so much to do.

Greetings all.

Burack Hussein Obama

I want everyone, regardless, if you didn't vote for him, give him your positive support. He has not done anything yet to deserve our anger. What makes it better, is he is the United States first Black President, which is a monumental moment in our history.

From this point on, I will do what I can, to support our new president when he needs it, but I will of course oppose his policies that I do not agree with in the future.

Lets take a moment, and cheer him on, as he has performed adminrably over this 22 year campaign.

Agreed. :up:

I hope he helps the country progress not regress. I will accept him as my President and Leader. Good Luck buddy, you may need it.

Greetings all.

Burack Hussein Obama

My thoughts exactly.

I feel its a great moment republicans and democrats seem to be coming together.. (note seem)

Right now my Divison Thread doesnt look so gloomy. After tonight, witnessing history I am truly inspired

for the first time in 8 years i can say with 100% im proud to be an american hahaha

Congratulations are in order!:up:

I thought both speech's by both candidates were wonderful. And I completely agree with Malice's remarks.

I really think it's time for all of us to united. I almost cried during President Obama's speech

America has effectively reset the clock to a historic zero. Let's see what transpires next.

I really think it's time for all of us to united. I almost cried during President Obama's speech
I have to admit I got a little emotional when obama was elected. As someone who is a minority it just felt like America has accepted me. Kind of hard feeling to describe oh well.

McCain handled it well and had no negative things to say. Both men displayed great class. My biggest hope is that our country can move forward into a better tomorrow, no matter what your vote or personal belief.

I'm happy for Obama, but afraid at the same time. For his safety, that is.

I wish I could've voted, but I'm Canadian. I'm so happy with Americas choice, it's a fresh start that we all needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"