Jackie Chan's Operation Condor 3

Still doesn't change the fact that I don't find him funny... at all.

To all those who do, good for you. You're obviously entitled to, but I just don't feel the same way.

Still doesn't change the fact that I don't find him funny... at all.

To all those who do, good for you. You're obviously entitled to, but I just don't feel the same way.
Someone doesn't like his physical comedy.:csad:

The Operation Condor series is one of Jackie Chans best movie series imo is behind the Police Story series.

Do agree. Even if we did get them in reverse order here.
yeah that did puzzle me cause it was strange because in the Operation Condor series, i knew Amour Of God came first but in the USA it was labeled as a sequel to Operation Condor and it puzzled me if it was the sequel how come it looks like an older film plus Jackie's age difference.

yeah that did puzzle me cause it was strange because in the Operation Condor series, i knew Amour Of God came first but in the USA it was labeled as a sequel to Operation Condor and it puzzled me if it was the sequel how come it looks like an older film plus Jackie's age difference.

Thankfully Dimension had the balls to label it as a prequel on the box despite the two in the label.

Still a favorite of mine and it's the film of one of Jackie's most life threatening injuries. I think it was something along the lines of busting his skull open. It's been a long while since I've read his biography.

There was also a comic book series based on this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"