Age of Ultron JARVIS/Paul Bettany to be Vision?

So... would Vision call Tony Stark "sir?"

What about Coulson becoming Vision ?

He was dating a cellist, and Scarlett Witch was a cellist IIRC

I'm justing suggesting this because SW and were an item

Last edited:
What about Coulson becoming Vision ?

He was dating a cellist, and Scarlett Witch was a cellist IIRC

I'm justing throwing this because SW and were an item

Scarlet Witch was never a cellist in the comics as far as anyone can tell. That seems to be a rumor that came out of nowhere.

Why would Coulson be Vision if he's apparently alive again(still)?

Why would Coulson be Vision if he's apparently alive again(still)?

Maybe we get an LMD in AOS, and Vision in Avengers 3 :woot:

- Also, when Fury said " I lost my one good eye ", we obviously know what he meant. But when you think about it : Eye .... Vision

- And the name : Phil Coulson; remove "lcouls", you are left with Phison .... Vision ! :wow:

Ok sorry :woot:

Oh and also I forgot :

In Iron Man 1, at the press conference, Phison has a badge with the letter "V"; it stands for "visitor", but it could stand for Vision as well

Dear God, am I stoned or what ?

Hey this is my fantasy

I can imagine whatever I want :grin:

The only thing Coulson as Vision has going for it is that Gregg kinda looks like the character :oldrazz:

Jar Jar had a McDonalds toy overseas?

Otherwise, except for a skateboard and some other non-figures, the only licensed Jar Jar Binks fast food toys were for KFC, Taco Bell and later, Burger King.

Personally, my head canon about Coulson dating a cellist is that he's Kate Bishop's real father...they even have the same eyes.

As for Vision, should we go for someone who looks similar to James Spader since he's playing Ultron? Ultron and Vision don't look exactly alike but there are similarities.

http://archive.foolz.us/co/thread/53544727/

We've been burned by 4chan before but his guy actually posted proof he works for Marvel.

Now we have to wonder how much of the info given by the insider on 4chan turns out to be true. Vision defeating Ultron is a plot point straight from his first appearance in Avengers 57-58. Joss being the geek he is, I could totally see him staying true to that part of the classic tale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"