• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jobs where your customers are purposely a-holes

I bet if they had a store that specialized in letting people come in and scream at you for a fee, that would be hectic- unless you are a type of person that feeds off of the anger of others, then it might be quite a rewarding job to wake up to everyday- unless you worked the night shift, then it would be a rewarding job you wake up to every evening- unless you have insomnia and your sleep patterns are all mixed up.

YDDET TSUM EID

Today we embark the new world.
Everyone must come with us.
Debaucery is not an option.
Deceive not!
You don't under stand the consequences.

Is is not enough to suffer?
Shame on you, and your reasoning.

Everybody hurts.
Verily I say unto you- SHUT UP!
Inside is the demon.
Lucy has no clue.

I ref hockey. You think you take **** at work? Heh.

mall security guard-

i have to tell stores that just because the door to the trash compactors is broke doesn't mean they can leave their trash on floor in front of it. or the kids that the bath and shower demos are not for them to play in and then hear their dumbass mom tell me that they didn't have to listen to me. one time i found a mother AND her kids in the tub demo, she didn't think anything was wrong with that well i didn't think anything was wrong with kicking her out.
or the people that ask me about things that have nothing to do with my job. i had a lady tell me that i should stop another lady becasue she thought she had stolen something from a store because she had a shirt with a tag still on it and she was walking around the mall. or the kid that asked if we had any apps for kohls because he was told we did.
or the people that come to the mall looking for a shop that is across the street, and after i tell them that they look at me and tell me that they were told it was here. or the people that ask if we have a shop in the mall that isn't there anymore and then ask "But it was here before right?" because that has anything to do with it NOT being here now.
or the laday that one time said that the muzak was too loud and her and her friends couldn't hear each other over it and asked if we could turn it down. after i told her that we didn't have control over that she came down to our office and asked my supervisor the same question and he told her the same thing.
or the people that ***** about there being on one restroom in the mall and that they have to go all the way to the other end of the mall to get to it.

yeah my job is SO fun.:whatever:

Drakon said:
Pretty much.
Ah well. Ever had an 17 year old defenceman take a slap shot at your groin?

It could be worse.

As an admin? No. As a retailer? Yes, several times. I'm not even kidding. [Except I think that one was 16, adn the other two were 17].

Hollywood Video for two of them. My friend's Dad's Custom Sporting goods store for the first one.

And I typo'd. I meant Fifteen, not Sixteen.

I work in printing and thank god I don't have to deal with customers,well not directly to thier face anyway.Only A-Holes in my job are the supervisors cause I-Know-More-Than-You-And-Have Been-Doing-This-As-Long-As-You've-Been-Alive-So-You-Are-A-Piece-Of-S***! I swear to god that is thier attitude! I guess that's why they keep on coming into work,to try and show everyone up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"