Join the Family (The Adisano's)

can GAH be in your family? is there a place for a black guy to be in your family?

i have never heard or seen a black man in the Italian Mafia before. which is why your in man, your making history here GAH!

welcome to the family!

So, let's assume I saw somethin'.

Let's also assume that what I saw might be of direct interest to you and your organization.

Now, since this tidbit of information might be of considerable use to you, what, hypothetically speaking of course, might you be willing to part with in order to obtain said information?

Let's also assume that what I saw might be of direct interest to you and your organization.

Now, since this tidbit of information might be of considerable use to you, what, hypothetically speaking of course, might you be willing to part with in order to obtain said information?

what is it you are thinking of that i might be willing to part with?

I want to join. I've been told I look like a bouncer. I could be the hired muscle.
You could call me 'Big Maus'.

Hmm....possible contenders. Sean?
god, I feel cheesy

Hmm....possible contenders. Sean?
god, I feel cheesy

possible...Fledermaus, i need you to do a favor for me...some real muscle work. PM me if your interested and i'll give you your task.

and Little Gina, i need your assistance in something. You as well PM me.

meh.
no thanks.
we gots us some shotguns to keep us safe down here.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"