Joker 'JOKER: FOLIE À DEUX' (Phillips and Phoenix return for the sequel) General News & Discussion Thread

The drip is insane.

GKxAI0tW4AEXlck

Goddamn. Rizz up to 1000.

• Love
Reactions: Rod
Not in love with it being a musical, but visually it looks a treat. I love all the different styles Joker seems to be getting. Gaga looks like she's going to be a superb Harley.

I thought the first film was fine, well made, good acting but wasn't gaga about it like most (pun intended) but this looks like a step up and it'll be nice seeing Arthur having someone to play off of in Harley

I understand people aren't especially thrilled about it being a musical, but I'm willing to be that was how they got Phoenix to do it in the first place. The movie had to be different enough for him to agree to doing a sequel to a role he already won an Oscar for. Hell, it almost sounds like something Phoenix would bluff, thinking it would never happen. "You want to do a sequel, Todd? I dunno, maybe if it was, like, a musical, and you got, I dunno, Lady Gaga or somebody to be in it".

Not trying to troll. I don’t want this to be anyone’s worst day. But does Gaga look mildly pregnant in the first shot? Possible storyline?
Kind of yeah. But who knows what is real and what is not.

I understand people aren't especially thrilled about it being a musical, but I'm willing to be that was how they got Phoenix to do it in the first place. The movie had to be different enough for him to agree to doing a sequel to a role he already won an Oscar for. Hell, it almost sounds like something Phoenix would bluff, thinking it would never happen. "You want to do a sequel, Todd? I dunno, maybe if it was, like, a musical, and you got, I dunno, Lady Gaga or somebody to be in it".
Well it’s also not super clear how they’ll be implementing the music. It’s not like we actually saw either Joker or Harley bursting into song.

Where this lands for a lot of us will probably come down to how heavily Broadway this **** really is.

Okay how much of this romance is in Arthur's or Harley's heads?

Absolutely love it! And I am seriously hoping that pistol Harley's holding shoots a flag that says 'Bang!'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"