• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

JRJR to return to ASM,also DD and Punisher

Myspace may not be the devil, but it is lame.

:(

i dont find it lame... i use it as sorta a visual email... whats lame are the people that surf through it all day... or change there page every week... or use the blogs as a diary... thats whats lame

It's not evil it's just indicative of a society being swallowed up by reality TV. Everyone is so desperate for the tiniest morsel of something resembling fame that they have to have a personal "Look at me" page, And it's even removed any shread of achievement from having a page
with this lowest common denomenator bull**** infecting our soceity. They've dumbed it down so any ****wit can make a page, which takes away the only viable reason to have one, as a mark of achievement. I can't even do BB code let alone html...so I don't have a webpage. It's that simple really. Ok /Rant

ya.. that was one big rant... personally myspace is just a "mini domain" nothing more, nothing less... i just think its funny so many people have beef with it. for me nothing but good has come out of it.. it's a free way for me to show off my art work, as well as enable friends from home (ohio) to see whats going on in my life in california as well as a way to keep in touch with some highschool friends whom i probably would have never talked to again. Not to mention with starting college 2 years ago, i met several friends from my school on myspace.. and there more close to me now then the friends i grew up with back home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"