JSA the movie

Mr. Terrific

Civilian
Reaction score
I keep hearing and seeing people taking about a JLA movie, but never JSA. Why is that? I'm making my very first thread on this, so cast the JSA heroes.

Such as Mr. Terrific, Wildcat, etc....
icon6.gif

Wonder Woman: Julie Strain
juliestrain96mi.jpg

Black Canary: Charlize Theron
vogue042pm.jpg

Green Lantern (Alan Scott): Heath Ledger
sag.jpg

Hawkgirl: Famke Janssen
x3jeangrey.jpg

Powergirl: Maggie Grace
lost3.jpg

The Flash (Jay Garrick): Noah Wyle
enough2.jpg

Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson): Johnny Depp
fromhell.jpg

Cool cast Captain Wonder, except I think Ledger is to young for Allen.

I'm not sure who I would cast, but a JSA movie would be great to see. They would have to limit the character number abit though. I think they should use these:

Dr. Fate
WildCat
Mr. Terrific
Dr. Mid-Nite
Black Canary
Hawkgirl
Hawkman

I didn't include GL, Flash and WW because there's probably going to be movies for them. It won't be with the Golden Age characters, but still.

The movie should have Alan Scott and Jay Garrick for sure. Alan, Jay and Wildcat are like the big 3 of the JSA. Theyre needed badly.

Wonder Woman, Superman, Powergirl, Huntress and Batman obviously shouldnt be in it...

The movie should feature the classic JSA heroes fighting an epic war in a WWII period piece.

Gotta have Hawkman as well. He WAS the teams chairman for 50+years.

I'd go with:

Hawkman
Flash
Green Lantern
Wildcat
Power Girl (if its modern times)
Dr. Fate
Wonder Woman-who should absolutely be in it. She was in every Golden Age issue of All-Star from #11-#57.
Black Canary
Starman
Johnny Thunder

Dude theres no way they'll be able to put Diana in it with Whedon's film franchaise running too.

To me, Powergirl and Huntress shouldnt be in it. theyre second generation. It should be a WW2 origins story if anything. Thats the main thing that sets it apart from a possible JLA movie, the JSA has a classic period piece backdrop.

And I agree Hawkman should absolutely be in it. Not so crazy about Hawkgirl in it too, thats kinda overkill......but Hawkman for sure.

if this did get made i wouldn't want to see Wonder Woman in the film
i'd want:
Hawkman
Kawkgirl
Jay
Alan
Mr. Terrific
Wildcat
Balck Canary

Kane said:
You need Starman and Dr Fate dawg.. theyre essential!

Along with Hourman, he's one of the founding members of the JSA.

Kane said:
Dude theres no way they'll be able to put Diana in it with Whedon's film franchaise running too.

To me, Powergirl and Huntress shouldnt be in it. theyre second generation. It should be a WW2 origins story if anything. Thats the main thing that sets it apart from a possible JLA movie, the JSA has a classic period piece backdrop.

And I agree Hawkman should absolutely be in it. Not so crazy about Hawkgirl in it too, thats kinda overkill......but Hawkman for sure.

They'll never make a JSA movie anyway, so this is all in fun.

lol they could make one actually. I think its more likely than a JLA movie (since a JLA movie would likely need to tie the individual movie franchaises together).

A JSA movie would be like The Watchmen or X-men; introduces a team of Golden Age heroes altogether in their own franchaise together.

These character most likely wouldnt be able to carry a movie individually, but together....it would work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"