Sony Spin-Off Kraven The Hunter

I don't know what everyone else watched, but this looks like a fun, wild, bloody ride, and I'm totally here for it! Bring it on.

Agreed :up:

I wasn't blown away by it or anything, but I definitely don't think it looked bad, or at least terrible like many think, by any stretch.

At this point I'm definitely still excited for it

(I am surprised they went with the American accent, but I can understand the change)

I've got friends who wanted to watch it simply based on the poster and Aaron Taylor-Johnson's workout routine. They're undecided after the trailer though. "He gets bitten by a lion, which turns him into Rambo?" :D

I don't like that they are delaying the movie (the horror) more than a year from now. That delay is as bad as Morbius' many delays.

They might be hoping the goodwill of Venom 3 might help this film, my God. I just wanted this to get out of the way asap.

I would be absolutely staggered if this does well in any category of measured success. Critically, fan opinion, box office or any other metric you can think off.

This. Which is why it makes no sense to delay it so much.
It will fail no matter what but will do a smidge better with actors promoting it. In Sony's eyes, that's good enough reason to delay it.

Last edited:
It will fail no matter what but will do a smidge better with actors promoting it. In Sony's eyes, that's good enough reason to delay it.

Actors promoting the movie didn't help Morbius. I doubt it will help Kraven

Actors promoting the movie didn't help Morbius. I doubt it will help Kraven
I'm saying it's still gonna fail lol but just not as bad (hence the smidge). If Morbius didn't have any actor promotion, it would have done even worse than it did. Problem is they're probably gonna dump a bunch of money in marketing, so whatever money that smidge might be won't make up for it in the grand scheme.

Last edited:
Except he already played a character in the MCU, so unless he forgot Age Of Ultron, that wouldn't make much sense.

Post release he’ll be talking about how much things changed from the original script. How the movie he signed onto was very different from what got released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"