Iron Man 3 Lack of Action? Iron Man 2 over again?

Apparently you do? You've posted twice in this thread... :o

Just doing a little harmless trolling to the obvious troll article. :) Sue me, I'm bored and got a laugh out of it.

You care. You also told that Iron Man 2 had also so much awesome action before.

Again... i get it that people are fan of something, but open your eyes.
How people can live in blind world and ignore all the facts and things?

Its like Stalin killed 7 million people in Ukraina, but in your view, Stalin did not kill anyone.

Looks like they all going to hype this movie, and when it comes out, then it will be most disappointing movie of 2013.
This is not going to be another the avenger.

I can´t wait till movie comes out and people will be so disappointed. Just mark my words.

I also want this movie to turn out good, but if this not, then its not. Then i have to live with that, not close my eyes and ignore it.

uhmm...:huh: I literally have no idea where that bolded part comes from. I don't think I've ever even talked about IM2 on these boards. And to address the rest there's no way of telling IM3 will be a flop. Unless you have a time machine or can see the future it's impossible. Also it's the first Marvel movie following Avengers which if you don't recall was HUGE... so I can assume with a fair amount of accuracy that this will also be a financial success. Anyways for sure done flaming with you here.. way to ruin all the fun :(

Just doing a little harmless trolling to the obvious troll article. :) Sue me, I'm bored and got a laugh out of it.

uhmm...:huh: I literally have no idea where that bolded part comes from. I don't think I've ever even talked about IM2 on these boards. And to address the rest there's no way of telling IM3 will be a flop. Unless you have a time machine or can see the future it's impossible. Also it's the first Marvel movie following Avengers which if you don't recall was HUGE... so I can assume with a fair amount of accuracy that this will also be a financial success. Anyways for sure done flaming with you here.. way to ruin all the fun :(

I did not say IM3 flop.
Iron Man 3 is not going to flop, but the question is how good it is going to be?

Its view that you ignore the facts.

Bait...

But i do agree the bare bones of the plot is similar to IM2 but that is very similar to IM1 and that is very similar to extremis motion comic and BAM! back to IM3 in full circle.

Bait...

But i do agree the bare bones of the plot is similar to IM2 but that is very similar to IM1 and that is very similar to extremis motion comic and BAM! back to IM3 in full circle.

hey now... what's with all this logical thinking? get outta here! :argh:

:)

Still trying to figure out what he means by "ignoring the facts"

Still trying to figure out what he means by "ignoring the facts"

You live in a blind world, man. Ignoring facts... and things. You ignore things too. 'Cuz you're blind. Or something.

And Stalin.

FreedomFreeLife, with your join date, limited posts, and obvious trolling, you should probably just get out of here and let us enjoy this movie if you won't.

This forum seems to have a closet problem with dupes.

This forum seems to have a closet problem with dupes.
They always seem to pop up just after a new trailer is released or a film opens.

Edit: After reading some of his past posts, looks like he got lost on his way to the TASM 2 boards.

Last edited:
They always seem to pop up just after a new trailer is released or a film opens.

Edit: After reading some of his past posts, looks like he got lost on his way to the TASM 2 boards.

That's the pattern. The only surprising thing is that it took them longer to start this time around.

It´s going to be Iron Man 2 over again.
First hr political crap over again...
Well, all the bad things are happening, then someone explodes plane, Iron Man saves those people.

After that, bad guys destory Tony home and Tony is missing.
End of the movie, everyone are going to attack Mandarin and win a day.

Also, again... So many Iron Mans? Just like in Iron Man 2?
Whats the point of Iron Man movie when everoyne can make Iron Man costumes when ever they want.

Those were all iron man's suits...not some drones versus iron man again... Iron man brought the army this time

Iron Man 1 was different. It was origin movie.
Iron Man 1 running time - 126 min
Iron Man 2 running time - 125 min
Iron Man 3 running time - 140 min

Iron Man 3 those explosives scenes does not look like action scenes at all. Just blowing stuff up, but thats what people not want. I want real action scenes, but looks like all the action is going to be end of movie.
Also ending reminds me a little bit Iron Man 2 again, so many Iron Man robots. Comon... give us something new... Why we have to see all the time enemy in Iron Man suit/robots? How about some awesome enemy?

The enemy is not "iron man robots" they are extremis super soldiers, did you even watch the trailer? Did you not see one of iron Man's suits being flipped by a man? Dd you not hear tony say HIS boys are here?

You know if you keep feeding a stray it won't go away, right? Starve it of attention and it will soon find another home.

Also the air is a fight on Air Force one, not just an attack
And war machine attacking a terrorist camp
And tony fighting with a gun and gauntlet.

You are missing a lot of sequences

Someone should really close this thread.

Or people coud just stop responding to the OP. Post great gifs from the trailer, discuss how badass the Iron Legion looked and don't stress over one guy's opinion. He'll get tired of himself soon enough if no one plays into his little *****fest.

Also, same guy who wrote other movies wrote movies such as:

1. The Monster Squad(1987) - 53%
2. Lethal Weapon 3 - 56%
3. Lethal Weapon 4 - 52%
4. The Last Boy Scout - 45%
5. The Long Kiss Goodnight - 67%
6. Last Action Hero - 38%

RT rating.

Get your damn facts straight, do you even know ANY of these movies? Or are you somewhat familiar with movies outside of those based on comic books?

The Monster Squad he co-wrote with Fred Dekker, and is regarded as a cult. It's a nice pastiche between adventure and horror for kids, pretty much in the vein of The Goonies.

Lethal Weapon 3 & 4 he WASN'T INVOLVED WITH, AT ALL. He was just credited for it since he wrote the FIRST Lethal Weapon (and the story for part 2, but even then he didn't write the script for that). And as you may know (or not), the first Lethal Weapon is one of the milestones in action history. A brillant remodeling of classic genres such as noir and western.

The Last Boy Scout is just ****ing badass. Period. An underrated gem, and together with True Romance one of the best flicks directed by Tony Scott.

The Long Kiss Goodnight is maybe the one I liked the least out of Black's writing resume, but it's still a sweet thriller. Not his best work, though.

I never really count The Last Action Hero as Black's work, as he was only one of many writers (he was brought in to rewrite the script, and other writers followed), and there's only so much of his stuff in the movie.

And... last but not least, after offering such brillant entries to the action genre Black disappeared for a while, only to come back as the writer and director of the great black comedy Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. A movie as sharp as a razor. And the movie is only PARTIALLY based on a novel. ;)

AND - I just rewatched Iron Man 2 last week, and it does have its fair share of problems, but those have nothing to do with the "politics ****" (what is it with comic book fans and their hate for storytelling which has nothing to do with fights? How old are you, man, four?). Its main problem is that, after an interesting beginning, the script deflates and ends up being a sequence of scenes, without really anything at stake or a red line which gets through the story and keeps you hooked. It just... is. And making things worse is "The Avengers" commercial with Nick Fury and the Widow joining Tony Stark for a donut, AND RESOLVING A PLOT POINT. o_O Like they didn't know how they hell they could resolve that point. The script is weak sauce, with the "politics ****" being the most interesting part of it. What saves the movie is Jon Favreau's directing (he has a good eye, should have directed "The Avengers") and the cast. That's about it.

P.S.: I hope you understand English.

P.P.S.: Black won't throw in action just for the sake of it (smart dude!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzSh1oXXlZw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"