Last Page Syndrome

sithgoblin

King of the Castle
Reaction score
Don't you hate it, when you're having a heated debate, and you spend ages writing a post that totally smacks your opponent down... but then you post it, and it's the last post on its page, and other people post at the same time, and the discussion moves onto the new page with yours left behind where no one will see it.

Last Page Syndrome! My arch enemy.

If the person you're debating with is stupid enough to not check on the previous page for a response then it's probably not worth debating with them.

Ohhh I hate last post on last page... :cmad:

I know exactly what you're talking about Sith

hopefully the person does check page for comments..... I always check last post before I go on to other pages :)

and some people have different amounts of posts per page showing.

Damn, I know just what you mean. Some of my best posts are last pages.

I've had a whole lot of those

but it's even worse when your post is the last on the thread, and nobody posts there again
you find the thread, six months later, with your kick ass reply... but it happens to be the last one

I've had a whole lot of those

but it's even worse when your post is the last on the thread, and nobody posts there again
you find the thread, six months later, with your kick ass reply... but it happens to be the last one

Isn't that called killing a thread?Quite common, especially with what you say in posting a kick ass reply, or just bad luck

Isn't that called killing a thread?Quite common, especially with what you say in posting a kick ass reply, or just bad luck
I was about to quote myself saying "see what I mean?"

It doesn't happen to me in debates, since I stopped online debating after that incident in 2004 where myself and a poster at OtakuBoards tried to prove the other wrong by pointing out the grammatical errors in one another's posts. I had become the very thing I hated...

But I have experienced LPS after writing something witty and clever. I also seemed to get it every time I posted a picture of myself in the photo album thread.

LPS is not what you experience in the photo album thread. What you're experiencing is TATA GGIRL.

The Attention That A Girl Gets Is Reallyallthatmatters, Loser

Its what happens when a girl posts after you in the photo album.

Don't you hate it, when you're having a heated debate, and you spend ages writing a post that totally smacks your opponent down... but then you post it, and it's the last post on its page, and other people post at the same time, and the discussion moves onto the new page with yours left behind where no one will see it.

Last Page Syndrome! My arch enemy.
3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"