• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Lationo Review reviews Wolverine script

Horrorfan said:
where was phat in last stand?

it was awesome to see spyke from x men evolution :up:

phat was the big fat guy that sat down and became skinny when mags and pyro were at the church trying to recruit mutants. and spyke wasn't in it. if you're taking about that guy that shot out the porcuipine needles out of his face that was supposed to be quills, but he was credited as kid omega.

I didn't mean that Blob would be useful to the Brotherhood, or the plot for that matter, in The Last Stand, just that he can easily make a cameo appearance as just another mutant in the brotherhood, and Omega Red would have need a little more development.
The carnival scene is in the review, it's just the scene whrere Sabretooth first appears, but it doesn't seem Blob-related

i'm not seeing it in mine. think you could pm it to me?

FaT_tONle said:
Wolverine is a regular guy with claws... Styker tries to recruit him... Sabertooth kills his girl to get him pissed... he agrees to work with Stryker and go through the experiment... everyone from the original team X is in... Blob and Barberus are others involved... God knows why
What?? You mean that the X-Men are in the movie????

Horrorfan said:
where was phat in last stand?

it was awesome to see spyke from x men evolution :up:
It was a different. It was Spike from the comics.

Sub-Zero said:
phat was the big fat guy that sat down and became skinny when mags and pyro were at the church trying to recruit mutants. and spyke wasn't in it. if you're taking about that guy that shot out the porcuipine needles out of his face that was supposed to be quills, but he was credited as kid omega.

I swear they called him spyke? oh well, must be my memory.... :(

So who was the one who shot spikes from his forearms in the forest?

i think this discussion should be moved to the x-men:tls forum. lets get back to talking about wolverine.

^Agreed. I hated the review and thought parts of it were mega crap.

I dont know if this was the same review i read awhile back, if it is. Wolverine will bomb... there is stuff (sorry wolverine fans) that needs to be changed in his past to make the movie flow better. Allthough they should stck with the basic story, Im ok with them changing it to make it a good movie.

chaseter said:
^Yea I don't like bone claws either. They were just a lame excuse to keep the Logan character alive and able to fight.
Uhhhh, why does Wolverine need claws to keep his character alive or fight???

Wolverine is more highly trained his combat than Captain America as well as physically stronger, faster, and tougher. He did not need bone claws to help him fight. He was given bone claws to explain why in the hell he "accidentally" got adamantium claws in the bonding process and to further allude to his animalistic regression mutations.

And Wolverine's character is still intact no matter what weapon he is using.

KillerBob said:
Uhhhh, why does Wolverine need claws to keep his character alive or fight???

Wolverine is more highly trained his combat than Captain America as well as physically stronger, faster, and tougher. He did not need bone claws to help him fight. He was given bone claws to explain why in the hell he "accidentally" got adamantium claws in the bonding process and to further allude to his animalistic regression mutations.

And Wolverine's character is still intact no matter what weapon he is using.
Yea...we can all relate to seeing Wolverine running around with an AK-47. I am sure they will use that in the next movie.

Is this the review for the entire movie?? Could they change the script??

No, it's only a review of the first act I think, so there could be plenty more left in the story.

It is the first act only. Somehow that is the only part we ever get...

It's a review of the entire script. Latino Review never discusses anything beyond the first couple of acts because they don't want to spoil it.

Did anyone save the review?

yeh its gone now, i dont care it just means we will be thrilled with the plot

Quick question... did the script give a time table or a year as to when these events were to occur... also... why was Stryker putting together the team... was the reason given... if someone has the script plz PM it to me

could somone pm me the review. The site said the studio made them take it down.

The basic stuff in the script was just that Logan's girl (silverfox) gets killed by Sabertooth... then in order to get revenge... he signs up with Stryker and joins Weapon X...

FaT_tONle said:
Quick question... did the script give a time table or a year as to when these events were to occur... also... why was Stryker putting together the team... was the reason given... if someone has the script plz PM it to me

No time table. Since he's established as being a teenager in an era where high school football had become a norm, he had to be at least 14 (or possibly as old as 18) no later than the 1950s. Could've been 60s or 70s for all we know, it'll depend on how the director decides to frame it. The rest of the movie takes place significantly later - decades, seemingly - but we don't know how much.

Stryker CLAIMS that he's putting together a team of mutants to hunt down those who misuse their mutant powers - he specifically recruits Logan to help stop Sabretooth from murdering innocent mutants throughout America - but there's obviously more to it than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"