Guardians of the Galaxy Lee Pace as Ronan: the Accuser

By the way my only evidence of this is that Lee Pace does not strike me as villainous.

If he's a villain, its only because either he was once good and turned evil, or he will eventually become a hero.

I thought the article said Pace was The Collector, is that not correct?

Yeah, Magus.

@AVEITWITHJAMON: Article never said that.

I thought the article said Pace was The Collector, is that not correct?

Depends on the article you're looking at. El Mayimbe (of latino-review) is our only source that says The Controller is even in the film. And some people around the web simply don't trust him.

I havent read anywhere that Pace is playing The Collector. All we know for sure is he is a villain in GotG.

He makes a decent brooding blonde man.

ThranduilHeader.jpg

1812057-warlock.jpg

Have no idea who he'll play, but I'm throwing my hat in with the Magus/Warlock crowd. Would love for Pace to cover both roles. Certainly hope he's not The Big T, though --- he doesn't give off a good Mad Titan vibe at all.

Have no idea who he'll play, but I'm throwing my hat in with the Magus/Warlock crowd. Would love for Pace to cover both roles. Certainly hope he's not The Big T, though --- he doesn't give off a good Mad Titan vibe at all.

:handshake:

So we finally got Pace in a superhero flick.

I could definitely see Pace as Magus.

don't know the guy, only credit of his i saw him in was the hobbit. i couldn't even place his character to be honest.

Consider this your homework then. Watching more of his stuff.

Watch The Fall, Pushing Daisies and Lincoln. In that order.
saw lincoln, like the hobbit i guess he got lost in the ensemble, can't place him.

gonna check out the fall, trailer looked cool. pushing daisies i always hear about, i guess i'll finally try it.

saw lincoln, like the hobbit i guess he got lost in the ensemble, can't place him.

gonna check out the fall, trailer looked cool. pushing daisies i always hear about, i guess i'll finally try it.

For sure. Those are where he really shines. I think he's pretty underrated by the GA.

If the first episode of Pushing Daisies doesnt get you hooked, I'll be surprised. Great show.

He was only in like one or two scenes from The Hobbit (the king of the elves who abandoned the dwarves in the beginning). He'll have a much larger role in the next one from what I understand.

He was great in The Fall, Pushing Daisies, Infamous, Lincoln and Soldier's Girl.

While I would have rather seen him as Ant-Man or another hero, he can do dark very well too, and frankly, I'm just happy we got him in one of these flicks in any capacity, lol.

He was only in like one or two scenes from The Hobbit (the king of the elves who abandoned the dwarves in the beginning). He'll have a much larger role in the next one from what I understand.

He was great in The Fall, Pushing Daisies, Infamous, Lincoln and Soldier's Girl.

While I would have rather seen him as Ant-Man or another hero, he can do dark very well too, and frankly, I'm just happy we got him in one of these flicks in any capacity, lol.

Don't lose hope! I think there's a pretty good chance he ends up being Adam Warlock in a future installment. Again, no real evidence of this. Just a feeling.

He'd make a good Michael Korvac too.

^ I was thinking Korvac or Magus

it'd be cool if he was the magus and have him become Warlock at the end and join the team, but I think he'll end up as Korvac

I remember him from Pushing Daisies, it will be interesting to see him as a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"