Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 3

I was wondering if any of the Hawks would return for the 100th. Glad about the rest even Hawkman because it’s the 100th and all. Looking forward to the season premiere tonight as well.

Actually having thought about it actually it should’ve been Hawkgirl since she was one of the main legends in season 1.

Rating for last night's season premiere is 600K.

I thought it was a pretty good 100th episode for the most part.

Damn people really didn’t post about the 100th episode. I guess some folks are really done with this show lol.

I thought at least some people on here might watch and post their thoughts but if some did I guess the didn’t like it.

Latest episode, "Speakeasy Does It," was actually quite good. Nice direction, nicely integrated editing between the two climactic scenes.

Also — Now that she's live, Amy Pemberton has been doing a lot of singing. Maybe it's a clause in her contract. :word:

Latest episode, "Speakeasy Does It," was actually quite good. Nice direction, nicely integrated editing between the two climactic scenes.

Also — Now that she's live, Amy Pemberton has been doing a lot of singing. Maybe it's a clause in her contract. :word:

Tot it's credit, this season has a somewhat coherent overarching plot. I'm not too fond of the era they're in but overall, it's been an improvement. Also, Nate guessing "Swordfish" as the club's password... Someone's been watching Agent's Of SHIELD. :funny:

Tot it's credit, this season has a somewhat coherent overarching plot. I'm not too fond of the era they're in but overall, it's been an improvement. Also, Nate guessing "Swordfish" as the club's password... Someone's been watching Agent's Of SHIELD. :funny:

See, my first guess was the cartoon "Recess" where one episode had "swordfish" as the password. Maybe it's just a more common password than I realized, but that was my first thought.

At 7:48-

“Swordfish” as a password in pop culture goes all the way back to the Marx Brothers days. It’s where the movie Swordfish got it’s name.

Beebo Saves Christmas is on right now pacific time.

I'm more interested in the characters being interesting to watch than how they look. With Nate losing his ability to steel up, I'm left wondering what the show's budget is. As time has gone on, it feels like Legends has scaled back the cast to have less powers, abilities, or anything that would require heavy special effects.

More than that, I don't find this current crop as interesting to watch as the first few seasons. What started off as a ragtag group of random DC characters is just...random characters that don't vibe as well as the group we had in the first few seasons. For the longest time, Legends has been my favorite DCCW show, and I get that the roster would shift like any other superhero team, but I'm not feeling this team as much as prior ones.

Well it’s just like the comics. Your going to have a different Justice League roster that you like more then the current or X-Men or something like that so I get what you mean but I agree this current roster is just ok. Kinda boring power wise actually but I still love the show.

Thanks I was just going to post was that the guy from Clueless. lol

More than that, I don't find this current crop as interesting to watch as the first few seasons. What started off as a ragtag group of random DC characters is just...random characters that don't vibe as well as the group we had in the first few seasons. For the longest time, Legends has been my favorite DCCW show, and I get that the roster would shift like any other superhero team, but I'm not feeling this team as much as prior ones.

I know I probably am the minority here but Legends is probably my favorite Superhero show on the CW. I prefer the light heartedness to the over dramatic of other CW hero shows. While I get why some people may not like the constant cast turn over I have no issue with it since it keeps things fresh. I also love Gary and it's my belief every superhero show needs a Gary type of character in it

I still enjoy the show... don't post much about it though since I am one of a few voices it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"