Legion LEGIXN | Season 2 - Episode 4 | Chapter 12

Reaction score
4/24/2018 10 PM ET/PT

David is tested. And tested. And tested. Written by Noah Hawley & Nathaniel Halpern; directed by Ellen Kuras.

Seriously, Syd and Rogue would make great pals. I liked that we got to see Syd's upbringing in the opening. Felt like a callback to the very first scene in the pilot, which was basically us walking through David's childhood to adulthood.

EDIT: Nice touch ending with the opening credit sequence and Lenny being hauled into the facility. The interesting thing is, as soon as we saw Syd's mother and her boyfriend, my mind immediately remembered that, wait, Syd told us about this. And then it all ended as badly as expected.

Last edited:
“Fire walk with me.”

One of the finest episodes this series has to offer. Loved it from beginning to start.
It's amazing how LEGION accompishes to show us something new every week, not just story-wise.

I thought it was rather boring, to be honest. Season 1 sagged around this point too, IIRC. At least next week looks like a return to the main plot.

I'm pleased to hear the teeth chattering plague is over. It was kind of *****y for Syd to keep David in her brain just to show him that she's a survivor.

I can only assume the point of it was to give us more back story on Syd.

Then it did her no favors since she came off rather poorly in the episode.

Oh, I'd disagree to the moon on that one, but that's just me.

Finally, caught up with the episode. Good background on Syd, even if a lot of it wasn't complimentary.

I always wondered if we'd see Syd using her powers against her mom like she revealed last season. I thought it was rather good to have, we haven't had David and Syd really talk to each other this season. He's been with Future Syd, but not present Syd.

Solid ep. What could've been a very rote episode is spiced a bit more by its unconventional visual representation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"