Legion LEGIXN | Season 2 - Episode 5 | Chapter 13

Reaction score
Chapter 13
205 5/1/2018 10 PM ET/PT

An uneasy reunion leads to a shocking truth. Written by Noah Hawley & Nathaniel Halpern; directed by Tim Mielants.

Lenny's back. Or was she ever really gone?

[YT]HJhmVfQrLkI[/YT]

One thing I continuously scratch my head on with these forums is that all these "episode" threads always started by the same person.

Why is this? Just curious.

It's more of different starters for different shows, but I'm happy for it. :)

Considering I can't see what is posted by the starter, not exactly great for me. Especially since it is clear he doesn't participate in discussion. So why even hang around?

Considering I can't see what is posted by the starter, not exactly great for me. Especially since it is clear he doesn't participate in discussion. So why even hang around?

You are correct. Unfortunately, I think assertion of authority is too often where it's at online these days.

Last edited:
fans keeping us going. :)

fans keeping us going. :)

A fan of the show or someone who wants it to be cancelled and rebooted?

Anyway, one person in each separate forum starting all the episode threads seems like pretty regular pattern that just had me curious is all.

I assume a fan of the show....?

I assume a fan of the show....?

You don't say? :dry:

Seriously, it's just odd how each forum multiple fans don't start episode threads week to week; always same person assuming role of facilitator. Whatever the reasoning behind this dynamic is, as long as it's someone who engages in discussion (means actually actively engaging with people from time to time) or is interested in the show fine then I think that can be a positive.

Last edited:
So do you want someone else to post an episode thread?

I don't really care who starts the threads, I just enjoy having them already in place when the episode airs. :)

One of my favorite Velvet Underground songs. :D

[blackout]Sauron?[/blackout]

Nice Hunter S. Thompson vibe from Farouk and Oliver there.

What do you suppose a Dead Sea donut tastes like? :p

So is she dead or in Faruk's mind now? Another drawer filled?

Wow. Didn't expect that. For one, didn't expect to see Amy again, but for Farouk to basically use her body as a way to bring back Lenny.

Really liked those final scenes at the house. Got some real No Country vibes with the tension.

So what did y’all make of Oliver’s “1 + 1” riddle? Has he thought of way of beating Farouk to his body? Secretly taken control of his faculties?

So what did y’all make of Oliver’s “1 + 1” riddle? Has he thought of way of beating Farouk to his body? Secretly taken control of his faculties?

One can only hope. Oliver is no dummy. :)

I have no idea how, but early in the episode my mind drifted to "wait where is Amy at this point in the story" and then the twist was crystal clear way before they even started hinting she'd be in the episode. I'm not sure which visual or audio cue gave it away exactly, but I don't think it was the quick flash back. It actually is kind of a weird feeling. This show is messing with my head.

I forgot about her entirely. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"