Let's Trade Some Marvel Legends...

Kirk Langstrom

FRANCINE!!!!
Reaction score
I have these ML figures to trade, all loose, but in great condition and intact:

1) Wolverine (With Hellfire Club Guard base)
2) Grey Hulk (AND Green varient)
3) Transforming Human Torch (from FF Box Set)
4) Mr. Fantastic (w/ white lab coat from Ff Box)
5) The Lizard (from SM Classics #1)
6) Human Torch (sans Impossible Man, from FF Classics?)

Apocalypse Body Parts: Both Legs and Left Arm, metallic coil

Sentinel Body Parts: Head/Chest, and Right Arm

Shape Shifting Movie Mr. Fantastic (MOC)

From Newest DC Batman Line (all loose):

1) Batman
2) Bane
3) Killer Croc
4) Scarecrow

Mini Busts: Woman Of The DC Universe:

1) Catwoman
2) Poison Ivy

Will only trade for other busts. Need Bowen versions of Punisher, Electro, Morbius, Hobgoblin, Kraven, Mysterio.

And here's what i need for my figure collection:

1) ML Sentry (Short Hair)
2) Super Skrull
3) ML Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch version)
4) ML Silver Surfer
5) ML Namor

I also need the Galactus parts that come with Professor X, War Machine, and Nightcrawler, respectively...

I dont care if they are loose, but they need to come with all parts. I.E., Surfer must come with his board (and Howard The Duck), Ghost Rider Must come with his motorcycle, etc.,

PM me if interested. You can check my references at Ebay. I deal there as "Spider-Mansmythe".

I'm interested in the two Sentinel parts, plus Apocalypse's arm tube. I can get you a Sentry, though the paint on the neck joing is a little chipped.

No thanks...i prefer the figures be in top condition.

But i'll tell you what; Give me a week or so, and if by next Saturday, no one else wants to trade for the Apocalypse parts, i'll send them to you for free. Consider it a token of my appreciation for your honesty in regards to the figures condition...

I would like to express interest in those very same parts. I will trade you a Silver Surfer for them.

I am just kidding, but wouldn't that be a kick in the nickers for old Crawler there. I wish i could help Cap but you have nothing I need.

Ha

Ha

Ha.

Seriously though, if anybody wants the Sentinel pieces, go ahead and take them. But if you try to take Apocalype's arm tube away from me, you will pay.

Believe me, you will pay.

:p

I wouldnt mind those sentinel pieces.. But I dont have anything to trade.. I can probably get you a MOC sentry maybe... I can check walmart tommorow... but I could pay you for the pieces.. :D not more than they would be to buy the fig though.... because..... I could buy the figs at a walmart near me.. I just dont want to buy them just for the sentinel pieces :(

you want the sentinel pieces dont you ftb >_>

Ncrawler333 said:
Ha

Ha

Ha.

Seriously though, if anybody wants the Sentinel pieces, go ahead and take them. But if you try to take Apocalype's arm tube away from me, you will pay.

Believe me, you will pay.

:p

Hate to infinge on the good Captain's business.....but is it just the Arm Tube you are after? I bought a case of ML12 and they were tubless so I emailed TB and they sent me out two tubes.

I have absolutely no need for the other one.

I was actually thinking about those Senty Pieces myself. Get a head start on my 5th Senty.....

I wouldn't mind to join the list of others who are interested in the sentinel pieces, however, I only need the head/chest. I do have the spare Galactus pieces that come with War Machine and Nightcrawler, but not Prof X.

there is a prof x hanging on a peg at WM still. I could get him for you captain if you need him.

Ncrawler333 said:
I'm interested in the two Sentinel parts, plus Apocalypse's arm tube. I can get you a Sentry, though the paint on the neck joing is a little chipped.

All the sentry neck peices are chipped. All i've seen anyway. So you're going to have trouble finding one that isn't cap. And if you do find one that isn't chipped in package, soon as you open it up it will chip if you move his head. at least i'm assuming Ncrawler is talking about the part of the neck that moves being chipped. they're all like that, even the variants.

SpiderHulkThing said:
there is a prof x hanging on a peg at WM still. I could get him for you captain if you need him.

That's ok man. The comic shop i frequent has all three figures i need...im just trying to see if i can get the Galactus parts without buying the actual figures as well. But thanks just the same.

Anyway, the Sentinel pieces have already been traded guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"