Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook re-release of all six Star Wars movies.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/star-wars-limited-edition-steel-books.html

Title: Star Wars Limited Edition Steel Books
Starring: Yoda
Released: 13th October 2015
Further Details:
Walt Disney Studios, Lucasfilm LTD, and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook re-release of all six Star Wars movies. Each single disc Blu-ray includes existing audio commentary with George Lucas and the film crew as well as audio commentary from archival interviews with the cast and crew.

In addition, there will be a newly repackaged (not Steelbook) version of the Complete Star Wars Saga, which will include all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously released special features.

Edited to add: These are absolutely the existing Blu-rays repackaged. They will not be the original release versions. I can assure you that Disney would make a huge deal out of original release Blu-rays.

Not having any of the saga on blu ray yet, I am intrigued by these but something inside me says wait till all 12 films are in a boxset, plus just how many re-releases does one film series need ? Talk about money being bled from something....

I already own all 6 movies on regular blu ray packaging, I must say the images they chose for the steelbooks is rather dull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"