Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook re-release of all six Star Wars movies.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/star-wars-limited-edition-steel-books.html

Title: Star Wars Limited Edition Steel Books
Starring: Yoda
Released: 13th October 2015
Further Details:
Walt Disney Studios, Lucasfilm LTD, and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook re-release of all six Star Wars movies. Each single disc Blu-ray includes existing audio commentary with George Lucas and the film crew as well as audio commentary from archival interviews with the cast and crew.

In addition, there will be a newly repackaged (not Steelbook) version of the Complete Star Wars Saga, which will include all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously released special features.

Edited to add: These are absolutely the existing Blu-rays repackaged. They will not be the original release versions. I can assure you that Disney would make a huge deal out of original release Blu-rays.

Not having any of the saga on blu ray yet, I am intrigued by these but something inside me says wait till all 12 films are in a boxset, plus just how many re-releases does one film series need ? Talk about money being bled from something....

I already own all 6 movies on regular blu ray packaging, I must say the images they chose for the steelbooks is rather dull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"