Littlefinger's Brothel - The Game of Thrones Lounge!

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Figured this forum could use a lounge. :woot:

Based on the thread title, this is not what I expected to find. I have to say I'm disappointed. :(

Does Littlefinger have his own thread? Certainly deserves one.

782208991449572390.png

2 of the most powerful kingdoms in the realm cross paths!

XF5crv_Q.jpg

She is 80 something years old and probably thinking that doesn't look comfortable

Here's What Game of Thrones Would Look Like as an '80s Sitcom

[YT]8oVfIFrpslI[/YT]

This is classic

Those are insanely badass! I'd actually watch soccer for longer than 5 minutes.

House Lannister will be the team that spends most of its time scoring on each other.

House Stark will play without a goaltender if you promise them you won't try scoring on their net.

House Tyrell will supply the drinks for everyone and mysteriously win every game.

DJ Hodor Is Embarking on a "Rave of Thrones" Tour of Australia

egzih3rnrxsadn9ovjs5.jpg

When he's not professionally hodoring on Game of Thrones, actor Kristian Nairn is a well-known house DJ in Belfast, Ireland. He was spinning for more than a decade before he landed his famous duosyllabic HBO role, but playing Hodor has opened up some new opportunities, like a series of Thrones-themed club nights across Australia.

"For one night only, in every capital across this land, venues will be transformed into the finest halls of Westeros," promises the press release for the Rave of Thrones tour (yes, that's actually what it's called).

Fancy fantasy dress is required, "enforced by the Hand of the King," and Hodor will be spinning "the deepest house from all seven kingdoms."

The tour kicks off August 28 in Sydney.

When you attend the Rave of Thrones, you dance or you die.

http://falcona.com.au/news/hodors-rave-thrones-national-tour

I've checked a few of his mixes and he is on point as a DJ. Glad to see he is getting more exposure from his GoT role for his career since the show won't last forever

Game of Thrones Season 4 coming to Blu-ray and DVD on February 17

2ufrgix.jpg

k4w8z4.jpg

Blu-ray exclusive features:
In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.

Histories & Lore – Learn about the mythology of Westeros as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves.

DVD&Blu-Ray features:

Behind the Battle for the Wall – Follow the cast and crew as they create the most ambitious battle to date. This 30-minute documentary explores the challenges of putting together one of the series’ most intense episodes, with never-before-seen material.

The Fallen: A Roundtable – Writer Bryan Cogman sits down with a few of the many cast members who meet their demise in Season 4. From first learning of their deaths to shooting their final scenes, this 30-minute feature will shed light on what it’s like to live-and die-in the Game of Thrones world.

The Politics of Power: A Look Back at Season 3 – Revisit the brutal events of Season 3 to see power shifts that define Westeros at the start of Season 4.

Bastards of Westeros – Hear showrunners David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and author George R.R. Martin discuss the role bastards play in the Seven Kingdoms.

Deleted/Extended Scenes – Two deleted scenes.

Audio Commentaries – Commentaries with cast and crew including showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Pedro Pascal, Aiden Gillen and more!

http://www.winteriscoming.net/2014/07/15/game-thrones-season-4-coming-blu-ray-dvd-february-17/

Last edited:
I wonder if he has a special Hodor mix or if he just hates people asking him that.

I spit in the face of this disgusting happiness! Yuck!

[YT]SEDxDIYemtU[/YT]

Wanna know Hodor's best lines?
[YT]hA0ddTCrd7g&list=PLzCWmviCQzIjmTDHTyelNXKNSdakeLr1a[/YT]

I picked up a House Targaryen shirt on sale at JC Penny's today, for their 9.99 sale, atop the 15% discount. It was nice finally being able to pick up a tee based on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"