Most Evil Character in Game of Thrones?

I am beyond 100% sure he finished winds months ago but decided to change some things because of the show.

what if he has finished them and is just holding out? would that be more evil?

Yes.

@Reek, I don't think he'll change anything to match the show. I could see him messing around with things to make them seem cooler since the show has killed off characters that are still living, but I hope he doesn't. He needs to focus, he has already let his series grow out of control.

I am saying the opposite... he's changing things to NOT match the show because I think they took some of his original story (from Winds) and used it.

didn't he give them some plot things that he planned to write in?

Yeah, but I'd imagine him being pissed at somethings and scrapping them entirely.

i could see that happening lol

yea that's what I am saying... I also don't think him not writing an episode last season was to focus on Winds as much as it was telling D&D to **** themselves.

Yeah, he seemed to love Seasons 1 - 4, but not so much after that.

oh yeah he skipped season 5 too... probably pissed about Stannis :funny:

He saw the episode and spilled his diet coke and buttered popcorn everywhere!

I hope he writes something completely badass for Stannis because I'm still pissed about that. :funny:

Cersei is rash. Everything has been consistently backfiring on her from the start, like instant karma. It's kinda funny.

But I see there is as much evil in Cersei as there is in Arya, who refused to let go of her vengeance and will eventually be consumed by it. And that's because more than being good or evil, everybody's driven by different interests which are, sadly, in constant conflict with each other.

in any case, I do hope to see her stick Cersei with needle.

Accor5ding to me Ramsay is the evilest character in the Game of Thrones. According to the Jon Snow interview in this season 7, he will get the justice that is deserved by him.

GRRM cant be too upset considering he set this all in motion ;) I can see him become aggravated, but being part of the process throughout, atleast hes still giving a hand to the story of the series. Winds of Winter may not be already entirely written down, but as a writer, im positive everything is complete in his head simply waiting to be written down and told, with few variations from the series, other than minor details, MORE details, and some changes here n there to make sure it goes along with the other novels and doesnt get caught up with following the series's sequence of events and character plots and subplots that werent in the previous books. The Winds of Winter, im sure, will have some events, especially towards the ending of the novel, that will undoubtedly be seen in the final season and so would also be a major spoiler novel at this point. I wouldnt doubt that HBO has a contract saying he cannot release that novel until the final season finishes out because of this. (Not that he would tell his fans that - its also most likely in the contract he must keep hush hush about it, because if he didnt, fans would assuredly be attacking him for bits and pieces, and attempt to hack him and obtain major spoilers from the manuscript) As protective AND as secretive HBO likes to be, if this were the case, this would explain why it truly is taking so long for the Winds of Winter to release (I mean, take the title for instance - 'The Winds of Winter' - does this not sound as if the Other will be revealed by the end of this novel? Or that the battle between the Night King and the realm would begin? The winds of winter isnt literal, but can most likely be seen as a clue as to what this novel will entail in later chapters - the winds being the army of the dead, and/or the godly Other being released, essentially being 'The Winds' of Winter.

Ramsay is probably the most evil. It's one thing when you want to kill people with a quick death, but he liked to torture by skinning them alive. And those he tortured were of no threat to him or did anything to him. At least in Cersei's case, when she wanted to torture someone, it was because they did it first.

Well... it's clearly Bran... He started the entire series off as a peeping tom... and continued to do so as he 'saw' his sisters rape by ramsay...

the answer is clear... the crippled freak is the worst.

It really depends on who the Night King is and what his motivations are. It's been all this time, and we still don't know a lick about the Night King... only that he doesn't like the Children of the Forest, and he wants to get past The Wall. Where is he going? Why? Is this for revenge? What did Men to do him? Is he just a blind senseless zombies who kills because that's what he was made to do? Lots of explaining to do.

Outside of the Night King, I think Cersei is the queen of evil. Ramsay was a cruel boy, but Cersei won't be happy until all are under her control.

in the books... it's easily Ramsay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"