• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Lizard Leapin' Into Spidey 4?

landon

Civilian
Reaction score
IGN.com Interveiw!
http://movies.ign.com/articles/757/757729p1.html

IGN: You've got Spider-Man 3 coming up. Can you tell us how much you're in the movie and what part your character plays?

Dylan Baker: Well, I would say I'm still the guy that Peter Parker has to come to when he has questions -- scientific questions. And I try to help him out. And there's definitely a lot going on in this film, so he needs a lot of info. So we'll see. My wife is also in it; Becky Ann Baker plays the wife of James Cromwell, who's the police captain. And she plays the mother of Bryce Dallas Howard [Gwen Stacy], who is also in the film.

IGN: Obviously your character in the comics goes through a big change…

Baker: And we're hoping it's not too far down the line! I'll be trying to get on the Lizard costume when I'm 80. I just spent time with Alfred Molina [who played Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 2], and we were both joking about that. But it's like these great characters, that are there in the comic books. And it's like, just open that door up… I'm ready to go!

pixy.gif

[SIZE=-2]Marvel[/SIZE]
pixy.gif

IGN: Have they talked to you about becoming The Lizard in a future sequel?

Baker: Only Sam [Raimi]. Only Sam. And, of course, the whole thing is in his head. So as long as his brilliant ideas keep coming, I'll go with him.

IGN: When Sam hired you for Spider-Man 2, did he talk to you about the character in the comics and what happens to him?

Baker: Yeah, but only in broad strokes. We're getting a little more specific now, but it's still pretty broad.

IGN: So you'd be up for a lot of hours in the makeup chair to add the green skin and scales?

Baker: Absolutely!

fantastic news!!!, it sounds like Dylan Baker wants to play the lizard in spidey4 which is a great thing because he said he would be up for the job of putting on the green skin and scales which would take alot of hours:spidey::up:.

I don't think this is the right forum, but good news none the less. :up:

Well if he's lizard in part 4 4 i hope he's the main baddie. Its long overdue he's character has been developed just a bit in part 2, i hope in this one(3) we see much more of him so in part 4 he gets the centerstage. As for the make-up, Ive always prefered lifeaction(prosthetics) to cgi, but being objective here i think that the lizard should be done cgi all the way,(with maybe some mocap) the make-up should still be in for the midtransformation. I hope they make him very creaturelike and monstrous(not so much in size but in appeareance).

I can imagine a fight in the sewers, with lizard holding spidey by the throat with his tail and trying to choke him and then slamming him through walls:woot:

All this Lizard talk is really getting me hyped up for Spider-Man 4. But I know that if it is going to be made, I'll have to wait for 3 to 4 years. :(

I would be more than happy with the Lizard as the next villain. That would definately keep me excited for the movie.

from the proverbial vagina that is Sam Raimi's mind.

And when is Spiderman 4 supposed to come out? 2010? 2009?

Definatly the Lizard for SM4. I can picture some great fight scenes down in the sewers.

I also hope to see Electro, Scorpion, and maybe Carnage in SM movies.

If they dont give us The Lizard in SM4, then man, they aint got any hearts.

When i think of all the cool stuff they have done with him in the Activision games (huge underground sewer hideouts, abandoned underground tunnels, etc.,) i think of how cool it would be in a live action movie.

Make it happen, Sam! :up:

Instead of guessing who the supervillains will be, it might be more pertinent to think about what the plot would be.

With Lizard and Kraven, its pretty simple and could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"