LOKI General Discussion Thread

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That’s cool. It would be fun if somehow Loki found himself in the Wild West and Owen played the Lone Ranger

Kinda interested to see how they coaxed Wilson into the MCU, especially for a Disney+ show.

More time traveling shenanigans with Tom and Owen!

c5036f6a8e054da7533cd36ab8cea66b.jpg

That’s just a pic from Midnight in Paris right?

It's cool to finally see some footage from this even if it was very little.

Cool addition. Should be fun

Look at the logo on his shirt; it appears to read "TVA" which could likely mean that the Time Variance Authority plays a part in this show.
EP0WM__WkAEvSMc

If Owen Wilson is in this, is Hiddleston going to do an impression of him? Maybe his Loki speech about craving subjugation with Wilson's voice.

Last edited:
Look at the logo on his shirt; it appears to read "TVA" which could likely mean that the Time Variance Authority plays a part in this show.
EP0WM__WkAEvSMc
Which is probably a safe bet he'll be even more dangerous than ever.

I wonder if we will get a Hemsworth cameo. I’m sure there will be stock footage of him but hopefully there’s something new too.

Loki shenanigans are always fun to follow.

"After the events of AEG"
So it's the Loki that escaped with the Tesseract probably wrecking havoc in that timeline.

there goes my hope for Loki being released earlier, lol.
I hope the gap between Eternals and Shan Chi won‘t be big. A release date in January would be awesome, considering, that they will also debut 4 other shows in the same year (Moon Knight, Ms Marvel, She-Hulk and Hawkeye)
An consitent distribution of MCU stuff would be great. 4 movies and 5 shows, if they do it right, every month could be new MCU content (with 6 episodes each show)
January/February: Loki
February: Shang Chi
April/March: Moon Knight/Ms Marvel/She Hulk
May: Doctor Strange
June: Moon Knight/Ms Marvel/She Hulk
July: Spiderman
August/September: What if..(doesn‘t do much the story, though)
September/October: Hawkeye
November: Thor
December: Moon Knight/Ms Marvel/She Hulk

Last edited:
EP0WM__WkAEvSMc

That's a ****ing incredible eagle eye catch.

And... I think you are on to something.

Interestingly, THR reports Owen Wilson's character details are hidden in Odin's vault. As always, take it with a grain of salt, but if true I wonder if his character will have something to do with either Warlock's Eye or the Tablet of Life and Time as they are one of the three items we still haven't seen much of in the current mcu.

Interestingly, THR reports Owen Wilson's character details are hidden in Odin's vault. As always, take it with a grain of salt, but if true I wonder if his character will have something to do with either Warlock's Eye or the Tablet of Life and Time as they are one of the three items we still haven't seen much of in the current mcu.
Most of the unused artifacts don't really have strong ties to a character though. I guess he could be Harokin (eye), the Lurking Unknown (tuning fork) or an Atlantean (tablet), but none of those sound particularly likely to me.

Maybe Owen Wilson is Beta Ray Bill - I could see him as that

I wonder if it isn't that Loki time travels without a time stone somehow but more that his being alive has thrown things out of whack in that reality.

Yeah, I could see this being a story about that timeline's forces of "order" like the TVA trying to set right what Tony, Steve, Bruce and Scott screwed up back in 2012.

In the comics, the TVA possesses something called the Retroactive Cannon (or “Ret-Can”) that allows them to reverse events or erase entire characters from the timeline. Do you think it would be fun to see it in the show, or is it potentially too dangerous?

Wilson's character will be part of the TVA
TVA-vs-Wolverine-Loki.png

Finally! Gugu is so talented, but she gets so little work, and such small roles: I hope this really makes her a household name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"