LOKI General Discussion Thread

While watching the premiere I was thinking how remarkable Hiddleston's impact has been to the MCU for me. Before the first Thor released, I remember seeing posters, trailers and being kind of apathetic about Loki. Thought he looked kinda twerpy and unremarkable. Then I saw his actual performance on opening day, got hooked and essentially Hiddleston became my bias along with Steve Rogers. Now here I am 12 years later still pumped for Hiddleston's Loki.

People are going to long credit RDJ's and to a lesser extent Evans' impact in kickstarting the MCU but I'd wager Hiddleston has the next biggest impact, as a franchise like this is only as good as it's villain. And for quite a bit there he was really the only good/memorable villain for a couple phases.

Last edited:
I should've done a rewatch because I was so damn lost. These things used to be fun. Now I gotta do homework before watching.

I should've done a rewatch because I was so damn lost. These things used to be fun. Now I gotta do homework before watching.
I did that a few months back because I watch too many shows to remember details like that.:(

I saw the premiere and thought it was a horrible confusing mess. This series is overrated for sure. Im not getting the love that Ive seen from some outlets

Anyone think episode 6 might be an inverse of the season 1 finale?

Loki is going to put the wheels in place for HWR to create the TVA.
Basically similar to Lost and the hatch.

Why the TVA goes from a Kang mural to the Time Keepers is because of Loki.

I saw the premiere and thought it was a horrible confusing mess. This series is overrated for sure. Im not getting the love that Ive seen from some outlets
Its just okay for me.

Kinda sucks that Marvel Studios have released 9 shows and I don't love any of them. SiX to nine episodes aren't a lot, but my God, I have no interest rewatching all of these episodes ever. Thats how disinterested/whelmed I am with these shows.

While watching the premiere I was thinking how remarkable Hiddleston's impact has been to the MCU for me. Before the first Thor released, I remember seeing posters, trailers and being kind of apathetic about Loki. Thought he looked kinda twerpy and unremarkable. Then I saw his actual performance on opening day, got hooked and essentially Hiddleston became my bias along with Steve Rogers. Now here I am 12 years later still pumped for Hiddleston's Loki.

People are going to long credit RDJ's and to a lesser extent Evans' impact in kickstarting the MCU but I'd wager Hiddleston has the next biggest impact, as a franchise like this is only as good as it's villain. And for quite a bit there he was really the only good/memorable villain for a couple phases.
He's had a pretty remarkable journey. Massive long term asset to the MCU.

F-YX8U8bIAAFOBA

It really felt like a series final, yeah.
I dont know what else to say with Loki in leading role in this new position. Loki can still show up in movies as a supporting role.

So it’s over now. After Season 1 being the best Disney plus series for me, I have no idea what happened and why this turned out so meh. It wasn’t bad, but it won’t be in my Top 5.
Kate Herron was heavily missed…and possibly Michael Waldron as well.

One thing that adds a lot to that resume:
Jonathan Majors was great as HWR…but annoyed me af as Victor Timely.

Nice! Though it sounds like Huddleston's Loki might be all over with. :waa:

Good news, that there won't be a 3rd season. Marvel Studios should put all their efforts to the films from now on especially if they want the Fantastic Four and the Avengers to be successful few years from now.

I just watched Season 2, I liked it. Just the right kind of sci fi I like. This season had a lot of grainy noise on screen though. Last season didn't look like this.

Both Season 1 and Season 2 almost out and available on popular streaming platform, Loki TV web series is fantastic if you are a fan of MCU universe than i bet this is something best thing you are going to watched , especially Loki Season 2 the story from where start and how the ends was happen is totally unexpectable. At first I feel Loki is a villain but after this web series for me its a real Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"