LOKI General Discussion Thread

F2XdON7bgAARIxA

I like the weird Loki music in season 1 and it seems they continue this here. Trailer looks good for me, the lack of Majors presence was predictable.

Im curious what Renslayer's and Miss Minutes' plot will be.

Looks great. Also there were several leaks awhile back that are now seemingly correct based on what's shown in the trailer.

Man, as great as this looks I still can't get over the fact that Echo is going to be to pretty much follow it which might ruin anykind of goodwill from this season, especially if its as bad as we are expecting.

After Secret Invasion underwhelming for the most part Disney/Marvel could really use a win right now and it would have been nice if they could end the year on a high note with this show.

Oh well I'm really excited for this either way.

it looks good. but I don’t feel the urge to watch this trailer a second time…unlike the teaser and the trailer for season 1.

I don't like to watch trailers more than once anymore, and usuall skip final trailers to avoid spoilers. Looks good though, and great to keep seeing Ke Huy Quan in things!

Looks good but I think I'm gonna wait until the whole season drops so I can watch it in one sitting like a movie. The episodic format is not working for me at all.

I saw a fan theory/pitch for Loki going forward after season 2 and how it may feed back into the greater MCU beyond Kang. The idea was that by the end of season 2 Loki is actually in charge of the TVA in an attempt to keep the multiverse together, similar to He Who Remains but perhaps with a somewhat different philosophy (so maybe more openness and less pruning). So basically he'll actually be "burdened with glorious purpose" for real, but the purpose is actually for good this time. Then in like Kang Dynasty or something if the Avengers come into contact with the TVA they'll assume the worst and Loki will have to convince the Avengers that he of all people is running a massive organization across all of time and space not because he just wants to rule over everything but because he's actually trying to do the right thing.

What would you think about such a direction?

Last edited:
Very glad to see they're finally doing this. I'd love a Phase Four Box Set with everything, but I didn't think they'd release physically at all (although I do think most people who buy this will be collectors so it's not really a threat to streaming).

My copy of the 4K Blu-ray just arrived. I gotta say, I balked a little bit at the price but I didn't know how limited of a run this would have so I bit the bullet. $45 for six episodes is a little steep but I appreciate that they sweetened the pot a bit by including extras that weren't seen on Disney+ as well as the nice steelbook packaging. I can't see myself doing this for every show, though. Loki and WandaVision are no brainers for me but if and when they get around to releasing Blu-rays for What If? and Secret Invasion I won't be as willing to open up my wallet.

I thought I'd missed this yesterday due to getting busy. Guess it's on in a couple of hours then.

Stupid west coast time. :( It's 730 here and I was going to watch it, but NO, make me wait. :waa:

Stupid west coast time. :( It's 730 here and I was going to watch it, but NO, make me wait. :waa:
Haha, at least you weren’t a whole day off like me. :D

It’s up now. Going to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"